What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

worst acting ever

Sir Biffo

Bench
the-weasel.jpg

Pauly Shore is the worst actor of all time hands down.

Underbelly is just something to watch to see where all the old washed up Blue Heelers/Water Rats/Police Rescue miscallaneous 90s drama actors turn up. Was pretty bad last night, wont be disappointed if I miss next weeks.

I can't think of anything this bloke has been in that I have liked, yet he manages to get his scone into so many australian dramas.

peter_phelps_lge.jpg

The Dodger

First Grade
lol @ god-king dean.

anyone from "the hills" would have to win worst acting, hands down...

i watched it, wasnt that great, although there were some shonky episodes in last season's one too.

there were also some great episodes in last seasons, so i will continue to watch it.

St. Brett

Juniors
And I raise you guys!

hero1.jpg

Nah, Van Damn wins hands down! :lol: What a f**ked actor JCVD is!

Under belly 2 my arse!
Doesn't Australia love its criminals?
We promote them as celebrities.
I'm f*ckin' tired of this!

Besides...I'd rather read my Columbine stuff and talk with the F Beee Eyeeeee.

~out~

P.S. Matt Newton is a punk!

Give ma little sign girl, oh my darling, oh my. If you don't want me don't leave me (something) - girllll.
Peter_Andre17.jpg

Last edited:
That guy that plays Spiderman is pretty poor, can't remember his name but he ruined those movies for me also Hayden Christiansen or whatever his name was in those new Star Wars movies was painful. That scene where he goes to avenge his mother who is killed by sand people... FMD!! Almost made Keanu Reeves look like Marlon Brando in comparison.

Oh and that bloke that went from Big Brother to Neighbours is piss poor also Blair whatshisface.

Parra

Referee
The acting in Underbelly 2 was so much better than the script.

And the acting was sh*te.

DB

First Grade
Chuck Norris doesn't actually write books, the words
assemble themselves out of fear.

LESStar58

Referee
Just watched a bit of underbelly, and Mathew Newton knocked down Ian Roberts with an open hand slap that had him on the ground clutching his belly for 10 minutes.
Turned it off right there.

You mean you actually decided to tune in after the miserable failure of a first series? After the "modern day" one I refuse to watch this one.

But I agree. Some of the worst acting, writing and casting choices ever made in Australian TV history.