What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Worst fullback in the game?

?

• BEN BARBA

Votes: 11 33.3%
  • BEN BARBA

Votes: 12 36.4%
  • BEN BARBA

Votes: 10 30.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ANTiLAG

First Grade
This is the real cripple fight :lol: The two worst posters on LU come head to head

Do you actually think people respect and look forward to your input ever?

You don't just have a couple of sparring partners. You are everyone's punching bag BHP.

Cliff reveals a much greater insight into footy than you could ever dream of displaying.

Do you actually think people respect and look forward to your input ever?

I get so many replies and acknowledgements :lol: This entire thread has been turned into a thread about me, along with the St George one :lol:

Not to mention all the PM's I get from people asking to be friends outside of LU

Edit: Cliffhanger spends more time posting on the Fun Bar boards than actual footy. She doesn't know much (including not knowing what team she follows)

Go back to my first posts before anyone knew me and 99% of people agreed with what I said. People just hate me cause of my name but when I talk footy, and not about the Merge, I generally hold the same opinions as the rest of the NRL fanbase.

Last edited:

ANTiLAG

First Grade
And yet she still knows more about footy to deliver better quality posts than you do. Says it all really.

lol antilag. I'm sure you're gonna get into Cliffhanger's e-pants with this marvellous defensive effort :lol: Too bad she wants a sex change

ANTiLAG

First Grade
Hah. She goes rock climbing and is big on fitness. I'm hardly trying to get into her e-pants. I'm trying to get past your delusion that you could actually think of any other poster as a LU cripple when you make Gaba look like Einstein.

ANTiLAG

First Grade
1 That you're smart
2 That you're not a LU cripple
3 That people on here like you
4 That Mitchell Pearce is the best halfback
5 That the Roosters deserved to win last year's grand final.

I can keep going...

Only 2 of those are footy related and you have no proof that I've said any of those :lol: And my username is subjective, it's my opinion I'm not proclaiming it as fact

As if you don't claim to be hard. You couldn't read a post about someone doing shrooms without giving them advice like you're some type of pro.

Also you do not know shit about my physique, but the fact you feel the need to try and make me feel insecure about my body is a manifestation of what a tool you are.

lol

giving someone advice is now considered being hard :lol:

as opposed to you, a typical loud mouth lebanese telling everyone how you would smash them into the ground...

Mr Fourex

Bench
PDT_popc1.gif

ANTiLAG

First Grade
PJ Marsh; grand final half (benched for JT)
Craig Gower; Grand final winning half
Shaun Berrigan; SOO halfback
Nathan Fein; World Cup winning halfback

You got owned bearch!