What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Worst fullback in the game?

?

• BEN BARBA

Votes: 11 33.3%
  • BEN BARBA

Votes: 12 36.4%
  • BEN BARBA

Votes: 10 30.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Cliffhanger

Coach
lol

giving someone advice is now considered being hard :lol:

as opposed to you, a typical loud mouth lebanese telling everyone how you would smash them into the ground...
I used and impossible hypothetical to tell you I would make you eat concrete, it was said in jest and it is apparently acting hard? Love how your logic defies reasoning.

Also it is always good to know where people stand on racism.

PJ Marsh; grand final half (benched for JT)
Craig Gower; Grand final winning half
Shaun Berrigan; SOO halfback
Nathan Fein; World Cup winning halfback

You got owned bearch!

:lol: I never said a hooker couldn't become a halfback idiot. I said a halfback couldn't become a hooker.

Gower: His later appearances were at half-back although earlier in his career he played at hooker.

Marsh: His position of choice is at hooker, but he often plays half-back as well. Marsh is also considered to be one of the fastest hookers in the game.

Berrigan (utility): Berrigan's regular position was centre but he can play a number of back-line positions as well as hooker.

But hey, keep trying to twist my posts. Find me a HALFBACK who moved to HOOKER not the other way round :lol:

ANTiLAG

First Grade
Name me 5 halfbacks who have played halfback for at least one year in the past 10 years to play hooker for at least one year as well?
:lol: I never said a hooker couldn't become a halfback idiot. I said a halfback couldn't become a hooker.
LIES!

Marsh: His position of choice is at hooker, but he often plays half-back as well. Marsh is also considered to be one of the fastest hookers in the game.
He was signed by the Warriors as a half and was only put into hooker due to injuries at the club. He had previously played two seasons at Parra as a halfback you numb nut.

Berrigan (utility): Berrigan's regular position was centre but he can play a number of back-line positions as well as hooker.
He was a regular halfback BEFORE he was a hooker.

But hey, keep trying to twist my posts. Find me a HALFBACK who moved to HOOKER not the other way round :lol:

And you do not mention Monahan. Also a halfback before conerting to hooker. At least you concede on Craig Wing. I assume you are now conceding on Nathan Fein as well. So its official; you have been owned yet again.

You're the one twisting your own posts numb nut. But no matter how much saving you try and do you cannot conceal your lack of rugby league knowledge orlogic.

Last edited:

bottle

Coach
This is beautiful stuff. BesthalfwitDUX morphing into Bunniesman by the minute, racist insults, all the boys vying for Cliffy's attentions. Fantastic.
Hey Fourex, you got any more of that popcorn?

ANTiLAG

First Grade
No idiot, Kurt Gidley has only played 2 games as a hooker for Newcastle. He does not meet your criteria on even the most liberal interpretation. You idiot!

Cliffhanger

Coach
TBH I think BHP has become worse than Bunnies Man. Bunnies Man might say some pretty ridiculous stuff but even he has more class than BHP and he doesn't try to call other people idiots when he's just been owned.

BHP gets owned and keeps on digging.

ANTiLAG

First Grade
You wanted people who played halfback before converting to hooker. We gave them to you.

N Fien
C Wing
S Berrigan
PJ Marsh
M Monahan

ALL PLAYED IN THE LAST TEN YEARS. WERE ALL REGULAR HALFBACKS BEFORE BEING REGULAR HOOKERS. GOT IT NOW DUMMIE?

Pearce, if he has half a brain will make the switch in the next few years or be culled.

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
What is it with all these young merkins who think because they're attending university they know everything?
First BunniesBitch and now WishPearcewasf**kingme.

It's only university BHP ya dopey gimp, thousands of people go a year.

f**k me, I've spent too many years there myself. I must be great too?:sarcasm:

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
Difference is you're in canberra where the cutoff for most 95+ courses in NSW is 50 there.

Here comes Mr Intelligent. Just because I support Canberra doesn't mean I live there or attended University there you pompous geniused deatbeat. Keep trying dopey, you'll get close to the intelligence of pond scum soon.

Jason Maher

Immortal
To railroad this thread back on topic briefly, one shocker does not make Ben Barba a poor fullback. Rhys Wesser is the worst regular fullback in the comp currently.

bottle

Coach
TBH I think BHP has become worse than Bunnies Man. Bunnies Man might say some pretty ridiculous stuff but even he has more class than BHP and he doesn't try to call other people idiots when he's just been owned.

BHP gets owned and keeps on digging.

Look if I'm to be fair you're absolutely right. Lookatmeman says some silly stuff and sets himself up for a laugh all too often, but it comes from a strong passion and desire for success for his own team. At times that diminishes his common sense, but he can be forgiven that because it stems from the love of his beloved team. And given the shellacking he cops here he is relatively slow to anger. He is also prepared to engage seriously in League discussion and can make sense as long as it's not about Souths.
This other tool though has lost all credibility and can never ever be taken seriously again because her main focus is to troll and flame another team and as a consequence hijack and derail any thread she can. Constant carping on the same theme means everyone sees her for what she is, and the occasional foray into serious dialogue is viewed with disdain and cynicism, and quite rightly so.

ANTiLAG

First Grade
1,593 posts and BHP finally learns to ask a question instead of making blanket assertions.