What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Worst fullback in the game?

?

• BEN BARBA

Votes: 11 33.3%
  • BEN BARBA

Votes: 12 36.4%
  • BEN BARBA

Votes: 10 30.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Cliffhanger

Coach
This thread is just giving me a migraine now. This is the last time I respond to anything CB or BHP post.

To railroad this thread back on topic briefly, one shocker does not make Ben Barba a poor fullback. Rhys Wesser is the worst regular fullback in the comp currently.

You are a goose of the highest order.

If anything his form since being dropped all those rounds ago he is nearly in career-best form. Yes he makes errors and has brain explosions but even the top fullbacks in the game have a bad day. I'd take his form anyday of the week over Hayne's.

He is one of the better fullbacks of 2011! and has shown alot more then Mr NSW Anthony Minichiello has!.

Lay off him, Some people have no idea.

Todays stats:
16 runs for 203 metres
6 tackle breaks
3 tackles, 0 missed
1 line-break

He is one of the better kick-returners in the game!! and makes over 10 metres per run nearly every week and in fact has an average of over 10 metres per run for the whole year!.

ANTiLAG

First Grade
This thread is just giving me a migraine now. This is the last time I respond to anything CB or BHP post.

Yeah; but its like junk food, a long drunken night out, or a one night stand. You know its bad for you and not satisfying but in the heat of the moment you just think this time it will be different. Then afterwards you realise its not.

I can't help myself ridiculing BHP. I am a bad person because unlike the other 3, I don't feel bad afterwards.

Wato

Juniors
On the halfbacks moving to hooker, Danny Buderus was a halfback right through the juniors before moving to hooker and by the way BHP you did not specify what grade they needed to play the position in.

I just looked it up and yes, this is another thing you are wrong about. Whilst UC has a UAI cut off of 65 for just about everything, ANU has a higher UAI cut off than UNSW for just about every course.
Source: UAC 2011 Guide.

You didn't answer my question :lol: I even specifically mentioned Canberra. Am I wrong?

Cliffhanger

Coach
Yeah; but its like junk food, a long drunken night out, or a one night stand. You know its bad for you and not satisfying but in the heat of the moment you just think this time it will be different. Then afterwards you realise its not.

I can't help myself ridiculing BHP. I am a bad person because unlike the other 3, I don't feel bad afterwards.
It's because the first three come with certain risks and negative consequences. Ridiculing BHP is a civic duty.

Your meltdown when Chel$ki lost the CL final was a thing of beauty, man you really couldn't handle those pics of Terry kicking old big ears up in to the sky :lol:

no idea what you are on about you traitorous scum. I bet you were cheering for germany against Australia though. Admit it you pussy!

lives in st george area and goes for the rorters.......

you = wanker of the highest order

I bet you didn't even go to the GF last year to watch that slop of a team get demolished 32-8 :lol:

another one bites the dust

no idea what you are on about you traitorous scum. I bet you were cheering for germany against Australia though. Admit it you pussy!

lives in st george area and goes for the rorters.......

you = wanker of the highest order

I bet you didn't even go to the GF last year to watch that slop of a team get demolished 32-8 :lol:
Follows Chel$ki but isn't from London :lol:

By your logic people who move to different areas should change teams, elohel.

ANTiLAG

First Grade
Do you actually post anything on here not related to me or Cliffhanger's chest antifag?

Yes. But ridiculing you and seeing a photo of Cliffhanger's chest were my 2 goals for this evening.

Both accomplished successfully ;)

So now I am merely trying to improve on the second goal. Tinkler did not stop at 200 million right? ;)

Yes. But ridiculing you and seeing a photo of Cliffhanger's chest were my 2 goals for this evening.

Both accomplished successfully ;)

So now I am merely trying to improve on the second goal. Tinkler did not stop at 200 million right? ;)

Whatever perve I'm up for trolling and people trying to troll me but I'm genuinely scared of future pedos like you so I'm not going to reply to you anymore