What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Worst Game i Have ever witnessed

eel4life

Juniors
Seriously ...

1. Burt has to go .. i can;t stand it anymore he is not a first grader ..
2. Finch has to go .. he has had time to prove himself at parra and he has dont SFA
3. Hayne needs to go back to fullback ... KK moved into halfback tonight when the game was dead ...

This all has come due to the fact that we have management that do not care about the actual club, if they did or do they would not have let go of players and we would be able to bring in players that will help us win.

We had good possession, we have no direction in our attack, we have people who do not offer anything ...

I sat there and actually spent the whole 80 minutes thinking, why the hell do i care about this club, why do i do it to myself .

Parramatta Football club is becoming a massive joke, i feel sorry for daniel anderson because he is left with rubbish and it is going to take him time to turn things around.

But for him to be able to do so, he needs a club that is focused on winning the premiership and the honest truth is that current management does not want to win .. this is disturbing, we have a ceo that continually wants the eels to merge with a diff club and blames everything other than himself and his entire management for the rubbish they keep feeding us.

I do not know what is worse, they feeding it and always being there for a job that is showing to be flaud or us the fans for eating this rubbish.

we lose to a rubbish team, and i so do feel sorry for Nathan Hindmarsh a guy who has given it everything for this club and we will never win anything until we change the management and in that change we need to focus on wining the premiership.

For those of you who can actually vote VOET FOR CHANGE OR ELSE FORGET ABOUT THE EELS ... THIS IS GOING TO BE THE STANDARD FOR THE REST OF OUR TIME UNLESS WE ALL TAKE A GOOD HARD LOOK AT WHAT THEY ARE DOING AND HAVE DONE AT OUR CLUB ...

Tonight was a joke, full stop ... i wish it was to zero, what a friggin joke ...

benoir91

Juniors
I fkn drive from baulkham hills to moore park to watch the team deliver rubbish like that, that was the worst game i have ever seen as a parra fan even though it was only 18 points. Finch needs a bullet, bring back TIM. Matt Keating needs a week in Wenty after some of the decisions he took in the opening 10 mins.
MOST OF ALL HAYNE AND INU NEED TO GO TO PASSING LESSONS AND STOP BEING SELFISH geniusS BOMBING TRIES!

FFS

I agree with all that infact i always watch the game til fulltime regards how bad we are going but tonight with about 20mins left I'm going to bed.
That is the worst effort put in by a Parramatta side since canberra beat us 68-0 back in the early 90's.
The roosters were under strength yet made us look like reserve graders.
Give Bredon Oake a go, give Moritimer a go, give some one who gives a crap about the blue and gold jersey a go!
Daniel Anderson this is your chance to mould this team, to get them to listen.
Your spray at half time didn't work infact they never seemed to listen to the last coach so made it's just the players we have on our books, it might be time for a clean out.

bartman

Immortal
:lol: A "vote for 3P and it will miraculously change how our first grade squad puts in thread"...

I thought I'd seen it all!

eel4life

Juniors
:lol: A "vote for 3P and it will miraculously change how our first grade squad puts in thread"...

I thought I'd seen it all!

Yeah mate keep voting for the same crap and you still get crap ... we need change all over the place, right through the front office to the first grade team ...

We have a decent coach but without the support from the right people nothing will change everyone will get on whinge whine and say sack this or sack that ...

Luke burt is not a first grader, Brett finch is not, we ave no 58th so we sacrafice a awesome fullback to fill that void, and YES CHANGE HAS TO HAPPEN AT EVERY LEVEL OF THE CLUB OTHERWISE WE WILL KEEP WATCHING THIS RUBBISH ...

Bartman do you ever vote or do you sit here on this forum and do nothing but talk ... seriously ... our troubles have been the same for a long long perriod of time our team is a joke, 48 tackles in the opposition 20 till the 60 minute mark and we have a big fat 0 on the score board ...

if any of you want a team that will win the premiership change has to happen everywhere, Do you think the Dragons are not going to give us a 50, HAHAHAAHAHAHAH wake up to yourselves ...

bartman

Immortal
Mate, I'm very open to voting for 3P in the election (once they actually say something about their candidates and polices).

But I'd never buy the argument that voting a different Board somehow instantly changes the quality of the squad your coach is working with mid-season... :lol:. A Director's job is not to go to training and help out with the drills, devise better tactics, or even to take any role in retention or recruitment.

I was eligible for and voted in the FC elections, and am eligible for an will vote in the LC elections. But I don't buy the hype/crap that election decision has anything to do with on field performance of the current NRL squad.

Swiftstylez

Bench
This was painful to watch. I agree with almost any decision to drop any of the players that played out there tonight, that's how cut I am.

El Diablo

Post Whore
how would a board change improve this team :?

it's the coach who does that and 3P stated that Anderson was safe some time back

mickdo

Coach
Awful. Felt embarrassed to be wearing my Eels jersey on the way home. What more can you say.

Seriously ...

1. Burt has to go .. i can;t stand it anymore he is not a first grader ..

Seriously...

1. You're an idiot. Burt wasn't running his 2nd man plays but he brought the ball back better than in the previous three games. A line break and a second line break that would have come if we hadn't have been given the penalty for in front of the kicker. Plus, several times he managed to evade a couple of tacklers with nice footwork and change of direction before scrambling for a few extra metres.

Also, as already mentioned, your 3P line is ridiculous.

Repeat:

1. You're an idiot.

mickdo

Coach
Seriously...

1. You're an idiot. Burt wasn't running his 2nd man plays but he brought the ball back better than in the previous three games. A line break and a second line break that would have come if we hadn't have been given the penalty for in front of the kicker. Plus, several times he managed to evade a couple of tacklers with nice footwork and change of direction before scrambling for a few extra metres.

Repeat:

1. You're an idiot.

Tell him what you really think HJ! :lol:

Gronk

Staff member
Seriously...

Repeat:

1. You're an idiot.

Agree. Burt ran the ball back well last night.

The worst game ever ? :lol: Sadly I have seen the Eels play even worse than that.

strider

Post Whore
I dunno - I believe it possibly WAS one of our worse games ever .... the amount of possession we had, yet we scored sweet F.A. until a f'n intercept in the last 2 minutes :crazy: :crazy:

As for Burt .... yeah, he actually ran the ball back better than he has for 2yrs

big boppa eel

Juniors
Seriously...

Repeat:

1. You're an idiot.
Agreed, I thought Burt wasnt too bad bringing the ball back, compared to the other overpaid hacks.

Stagger eel

Staff member
A change of board isn't going to fix what's happening on the field and it's not the motivator to wanting a new board.

in today's game a club gives a head coach full onatonimy (sp) on decisions made on the field and off it regarding player signings and retention the boards job is to hier the bloke to do it, now if your not happy with board for the sake of what's happening on the field than you're not happy with the appointment of DA and IIRC Ray Price endorsed DA's appoinmtement.

SDM

First Grade
Burt went ok. Inu drew the winger, then took a 3 man tackle while Reddy was unmarked 10 metres out, about 34 minutes. He kicked the ball out by 20 Metres, and earlier Mateo was physically pushing him into taking a hitup, he really needs a rocket, and if he is there next week should be on the wing, we only ever looked any good when Reddy got the ball, once I think.

forward pass

Coach
I must be a sh*thouse judge - I thought Burt was our best out there. Only player who remotely threatened the line.

Slick

Juniors
Don't post often but thought I would after what I saw last night.

We were abysmal, hopeless. That game reminded me of the game against the Roosters last year in which they smashed us - which was personally the worst performance by a Parra side I have ever had the displeasure of witnessing.

On that note why is it we seem to struggle against the Rosters? We seem to beat them in the trials then really struggle or get smashed in the regular season.

The majority of the side barely put in last night. Our halves were pathetic, at least Hayne tried albeit unsuccessfully, don't get me started on Finch. Our forwards, well... Players have to be dropped for the game next week or we could find ourselves loosing by a massive margin. I would start with one B. Finch.