What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Worst Game i Have ever witnessed

oldmancraigy

Coach
read: Hayne.

I know that you're mentally absent on this issue, but it's plain as daylight that Hayne and Hindmarsh are the only 2 guys who are really rolling up their sleeves and having a red hot dig at the moment.

Honourable mention to Gulavao and Todd Lowrie :shock: I can't believe I said that - but in the games he played he at least had a go!

The Engineers Room

First Grade
Seriously ...

1. Burt has to go .. i can;t stand it anymore he is not a first grader ..
2. Finch has to go .. he has had time to prove himself at parra and he has dont SFA
3. Hayne needs to go back to fullback ... KK moved into halfback tonight when the game was dead ...

You are not watching the same game.

Burt was much better than he has been and I thought is finally regaining some form. He played well when he came into second receiver.

I agree with the Finch comment but what is the option? Kris Keating is not a halfback from what I have seen.

I don't mind Hayne being closer to the action but he is not a creative ball player. And with Mateo taking hitups it only leaves Finch who doesn't deliver.

I thought at the start of the game they tried to be more positive but with too much time playing negative footy it didn't work and the support play was terrible. They need to shock the team and dump a few players but most importantly we need to work on our attack. Forwards need to pass before the line and have some footwork at the line.

I thought Brod Wright was good again and showed why he is and always has been ahead of Mannah. Mannah could be much better with some variation in his play.

Hindmarsh was 100% better in attack. I was impressed with the improvement. At the stage of the game when we fell behind I was thinking even if we lose the attempt to be more attacking was an improvement but then they just gave that up and played meek negative football which is what the Roosters enjoy.