What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Worst Parra team ever?

spartan2153

Juniors
Yes and if there is improvement I would give him the gig for 2013. He knows the players and would be able to adjust more quickly than any other coach.

Mpre importantly he brought hayne & sandow into first grade so will have instant respect from them. our 2 key linchpins imo

forestfan

Juniors
mate itll be the same old tried and tested script from Stevie K

" Yeah again I

Yeah Again I thought the lads

Yeah Again we got to play for the full 80

yeah again I was happy with Kenny Sio

yeah again bad time to ask me about Benny, Yeah again ive given you my answer

- Roberts to be dropped to wenty
-Poore should be dropped
- Fui to 7

Parraren

Bench
Defending the coach is becoming harder and harder. Especially when you see the immediate impact that Hasler has had on the dogs.

Hasler has turned Keating and Wright into world beaters and Reynolds is on the verge of being an origin bolter in a fraction of the time Kearney has had to turn us into a disgraceful excuse of a football side.

peddles

Juniors
Gee when Jono Wright, Kris Keating and Goodwin look like origin players you know the team is going well.......

Based on tonight's performance, Jarryd would be a long shot for origin.

Must give a rap to Willie Tonga though. He looked like he hurt his shoulder early, but stayed on and tryed his heart out IMO.

forestfan

Juniors
Hasler has turned Keating and Wright into world beaters and Reynolds is on the verge of being an origin bolter in a fraction of the time Kearney has had to turn us into a disgraceful excuse of a football side.

how much do they want for Keating? ill chuck in sandow and 200k

Stagger eel

Staff member
worst year since 95, in fact probably worse, to be honest i couldn't care who leaves this club anymore it's going to take more than a new coach to fix this mess.

Wally21

Bench
Gee when Jono Wright, Kris Keating and Goodwin look like origin players you know the team is going well.......

Based on tonight's performance, Jarryd would be a long shot for origin.

Must give a rap to Willie Tonga though. He looked like he hurt his shoulder early, but stayed on and tryed his heart out IMO.

watching the other game now and Brett Morris is doing his best to play himself out of an origin jersey as well.

forestfan

Juniors
what will the reaction be from us if Kearney says the following

" again I didnt think we were far off tonight from were we need to be" * man whispers in his ear the scoreline 46-12 *
" oh f**k is that right..again I think ill have to call it a day"

Fans rejoice, the evil tyrant Stevie K has left the building

PARRA BALL CAN LEAD US TO GLORY free of the shackles of structure!

Kornstar

Coach
Melbourne are still f**king us.......they can have him back now, joke is on us, we get it :(

peddles

Juniors
I am starting to wonder who would WANT to coach the side. Maybe the problem is could we get a replacement if SK is to go...

bartman

Immortal
worst year since 95, in fact probably worse, to be honest i couldn't care who leaves this club anymore it's going to take more than a new coach to fix this mess.
Imo, it'd just take one good coach... That's where the club's focus needs to be to salvage next year - quick smart.

yy_cheng

Coach
bellamy: good lu k mooks at the eels. here's my latest gameplans that u can implement there.
mooks: thks lad. u are a real good person. i cant believe u woud sell them to me for $20k
bellamy: hhahahah ahahhahahahhahhaahhahaahhhahhahah. under his breath...these were my 2005 plans

Stagger eel

Staff member
Imo, it'd just take one good coach... That's where the club's focus needs to be to salvage next year - quick smart.

rubbish, it will take a massive clean out at the playing and coaching staff and it's not a short term sollution..

Latest posts