What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Worst player in the NRL?

Snoop Shark

First Grade
sullyfan said:
They took Matthew "Butterfingers" Rieck off our hands so Simmons is a real possibility.

Yeah but the problem is Sullyfan that we have to wait another 2 fuggen years

Inferno

Coach
Without a doubt Keith Galloway,

anyone who saying covell has no idea.

Galloway is a f**king 192 cm, 112 Kg prop, and without a doubt the softest marshmallow in the whole damn league.

Thank god the Tigers took him off our hands.

Pierced Soul

First Grade
Bumble said:

Some massive guy Canberra had a few years ago, he supposedlyw as too big and ehavy for the raiders scales so they never had any idea his actual weight. He was seen to be this destropyer no one could stop but in his first trial he got smashed by some bulldogs player (for soem reason I think it was corey hughes) and came off injured.

Not even sure if he made it into first grade

and whilst we're talking about big ineffective props what about those 2 sharks tweedle dee and tweedle dum from a few years ago?

Choppies

Coach
Pierced Soul said:
and whilst we're talking about big ineffective props what about those 2 sharks tweedle dee and tweedle dum from a few years ago?

Yeh Shawn Wessel and Don Tweddle. :lol:

Scott

Bench
Actually, come to think of it Michael Witt isn't much chop either. What a waste of money by Manly.

Pierced Soul

First Grade
bula_stormer said:
IL go Leon Bott

he doesnt do hell of a lot does he. I mean he can run fast when they throw him the ball but he rarely gets involved and only touches the ball a few times a game

bula_stormer

Juniors
Pierced Soul said:
he doesnt do hell of a lot does he. I mean he can run fast when they throw him the ball but he rarely gets involved and only touches the ball a few times a game
Exactly, he choked. First Webster got over him then Webster goes straight past him when he coulda got him in goal in a critical stage in Saturdays game.
Over rated or just crap.

Raider_69

Post Whore
i think a large majority of you under estimate the ordinary and pedestrian like abilities of matt gafa

BWNB

First Grade
Pistol said:
Luke Covell
Matt Gafa
Craig Stapleton
Karl Temata

is that ment to be funny , Luke is a great player, that would be like putting leon bott or scott minto in that cat.

D

Deleted member 10972

Finch isn't the worst, he has the skills & a running game, it's just that he's a knucklehead, much like one Chris Walker, who has bucketloads of talent but a thick skull. Matt Gafa (100% NUFFY, can play many key positions, proving his undoubted versatility, but can't play any of them WELL), Ash Graham (watch Parra vs Knights when Knights won, i was at that game & my Parra supporter friend was blowing up because Graham was wasting hit-ups with ineffective 2m darts from dummy-half) & Ben Czislowski (...bonehead...) are the worst. Lol...Covell isn't SERIOUSLY that bad, just not anywhere near as good as BBSF makes him out to be. Should never get past Country Origin level.