What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Worst player in the NRL?

soc123_au

Staff member
This thread lacks a bit of David Simmons.

A bit harsh on the Limo. He wont win you many games, but he wont really cost you either. He was future immortal material for us compared to Purts. In saying that I would prefer he was running about at Windsor this year.

Vic Mackey

Referee
Jarrod Croker is intensely average. No real speed to speak of, limited footwork, misses key tackles, and can find a choke with the kicking boots when it matters too.

Hearing his name even floated around for Origin is just evidence of how the talent pool has deteriorated over the last 5 years.

Yeah he has the occasional good game against a shit team (quiet often the tigers) and then people talk him up. Joey is a massive, massive fan of his. I assume he is usually peaking off his tits when he watches him

Talanexor

Juniors
Bani, hands down. He was the worst winger at the club when we had our worst seasons.

Then he moves to the Raiders - who despite losing 3 backline players to injury, give unproven rookies the nod over him - and then after they get injured sign Sandor Earl.

What's that, 5th best winger at the Raiders? He's utter trash. Slow, poor defender, bad positional play, gets dominated easily and couldn't catch a cold in a blizzard.

I'm trying to find that picture of bani trying to catch a bomb with his eyes closed, but not having any luck. Can anyone else dig it up?

Packy

Bench
Bani, hands down. He was the worst winger at the club when we had our worst seasons.

Then he moves to the Raiders - who despite losing 3 backline players to injury, give unproven rookies the nod over him - and then after they get injured sign Sandor Earl.

What's that, 5th best winger at the Raiders? He's utter trash. Slow, poor defender, bad positional play, gets dominated easily and couldn't catch a cold in a blizzard.

I'm trying to find that picture of bani trying to catch a bomb with his eyes closed, but not having any luck. Can anyone else dig it up?

He was out of his depth in the QLD cup. To be fair though, I thought he was a little bit quick?

Packy

Bench
I don't wanna read the whole thread again but if Esi Tonga hasn't been mentioned then something is wrong.

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
i dont think rovelli is floating around qcup anymore otherwise he would be an honourable mention

Murf

Juniors
Jarrod Croker is intensely average. No real speed to speak of, limited footwork, misses key tackles, and can find a choke with the kicking boots when it matters too.

Hearing his name even floated around for Origin is just evidence of how the talent pool has deteriorated over the last 5 years.

If Croker ever plays Origin then im not going to even watch it.

We will just have to wait and see how much lime green is in Daley's eyes.

betcats

Referee
I thought the annual "Jarrod Croker for origin" push was just Canberra fans taking the piss....surely they are not serious.

Raider_69

Post Whore
I thought the annual "Jarrod Croker for origin" push was just Canberra fans taking the piss....surely they are not serious.

Croker is still very young and extremely talented
he improved defensively out of sight at the back of the season last year

is he origin standard? no, he's not. He's a chance to get a country origin jersey if he puts up good form early but he's no chance at origin this year

He cops a bad wrap. But he's much better than people think. He's 22 and has 95 games to his name. You dont get there in the NRL without some fair talent.

Latest posts