What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Worst player in the NRL?

Joker's Wild

Coach
Worst. Everybody knows the outcome of the most overrated. Pierce.

Def the worse NRL player ever. Hell, did he even get to touch a ball?

Brother can shoot hoops though

act_paul_pierce.jpg

innsaneink

Referee
Ive never seen Anasta dog it like moltzen has....I know he doesnt mind ''offering advice'' to team mates but imo he's earnt that right with 13 years in top grade unlike timid whos still wet behind the ears

Pierced Soul

First Grade
some of these nominations are pretty harsh given some of the players have played rep footy and won premierships. Idris a few years ago was devastating in attack, soward still has one of the best long kicking games and is a great goal kicker, pearce whilst i think is overrated has played origin and steered his team to a gf....

i think to be classed as the "worst" you'd need to have played a a decent number of games and continually been pretty crap. not sure who i'd actually nominate. it'd be pretty easy to dump on moltzen but i ahve a feeling some people will come up with a worse player

God-King Dean

Immortal
I regret not watching Cowboys games more closely.

Was Bani really that bad? Can I get an example of said shitness?

some of these nominations are pretty harsh given some of the players have played rep footy and won premierships. Idris a few years ago was devastating in attack, soward still has one of the best long kicking games and is a great goal kicker, pearce whilst i think is overrated has played origin and steered his team to a gf....

i think to be classed as the "worst" you'd need to have played a a decent number of games and continually been pretty crap. not sure who i'd actually nominate. it'd be pretty easy to dump on moltzen but i ahve a feeling some people will come up with a worse player

Agreed but Pearce does top my 'most disappointing' list

Vic Mackey

Referee
Moltzens pretty terrible but every now and then he does something good. Joel reddy has been truely horrendous everytime I've seen him play.

Who's that Neville parra center? Ryan Morgan, does nothing in attack and is equally poor in defence.

Matt prior has always been a below average first grader for mine but still gets picked.

Jordan rankin is terrible, I've never seen him play a game that was close to passable.

NAS

Juniors
Lots of overrated types already mentioned, but worst? Purlease!!!

If he's still contracted, Michael Bani is the worst player....That bloke obviously got kissed on the c**k by a rainbow, to have sustained the career he has to date.

If not, then the following should be considered:

1) Shaune Corrigan-
2) Luke Walsh-
3) Nathan Gardner
4) Luke Capewell
5) Jordan Rankin
6) Shaun Kenny Dowall

Personally I believe that Rankin is the worst by some distance. Corrigan can tackle at least, Capewell and Gardner both have speed if nothing else, SKD is strong (and may fit more into the criminally over rated than the perrenially shit group, although I think he's shit). Walsh at least has a decent kick on him.