What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Worst signing

Tim Smith

Juniors
Solomon Haumono for me too...he arrived with great expectations played two games in 2000 and then took off ala SBW only to be chased around the world by Mundine...that was the start of the drift of Mundine who then left us midway through 2000...he was a massive dissapointment and unsettling element.

SEAT 1A

Bench
Richard Williams. I think he set up a try agaisn't the Tit's, thought he had a bit of talent and did zero from then on. Had a bit of off field issues and was released to Penrith.

Jason Alchin.

juanfarkall

Coach
can't split the following

Andrew TangataToa
Jim Lenihan
Luke McDougall
John Olzard
Royston Lightning
Guy Picken
Ross Cale
Alan Neill
Jeff Orford
Shane Kelly
Lee Bennett
Adrian Lam
Peter Doust

Tim Smith

Juniors
Rangi Chase has been over in England and killing it with the Castleford Tigers, recently played for the Exiles v England.

Last edited:

Breathingfire

Juniors
My dad mentioned something about Tony Hearn! That might mean something to some of you but i was a bit young for that one.

bribieboy

Juniors
how bout when we signed Rex Terp instead of Jarod McCracken when we had the choice of one or the other.

Dragon_psa

First Grade
A couple I can think of that haven't been mentioned yet.

Shane "The next Mundine" Kenward
Shane Laloata
John Wilshere
Damien Bower
Corey Payne
Brett Kelly

Godz Illa

Coach
Tony "the penalty puller" Hearn was actually one of our better players in 97, albeit a terrible season for us. He was pretty good that year. Spent most of 98 injured, so missed the cut when the joint venture happened

The Major

Bench
Wheres all the members of the former Chris Sheppard Appreciation Society? Then to become the Justin Poore Appreciation Society? Ben Kusto has to be a bolter as well.

Dragon_psa

First Grade
Kusto was a Saints junior wasn't he? I remember jumping for joy when he farked off to Parra lol

The Major

Bench
Youre right i think. Id almost cast Nads into the same category. Offered so much delived sweet FA.

DirtyHarry

Juniors
A couple I can think of that haven't been mentioned yet.

Shane "The next Mundine" Kenward
Shane Laloata
John Wilshere
Damien Bower
Corey Payne
Brett Kelly

Corey Payne worst signing ever, really?

Apart from the fact he kept getting concust I thought he was (and is) a good back rower