What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Y.N.W.A. Thread (Liverpool fans thread) II

Status
Not open for further replies.

saint.nick

Coach
Nah he's 32. He's not a marquee signing by any stretch, but still a very popular one; well received by fans and pundits. If you look on the previous page, you'll see my thoughts on Lambert.

Lemon Squash

First Grade
I'm happy enough with the Lambert signing, not really expected but he is a proven solid EPL player and will add depth to the squad which we so sorely need for next season.

At the end of the day he's costing us next to nothing and hopefully helps our chances snagging Lallana

saint.nick

Coach
I honestly think that if we don't get Lallana, we'll get Shaqiri or one of those Barca players instead...or both anyway.

Lemon Squash

First Grade
Rumours going around that the Moreno deal is just about done, very happy with this signing. Looks to be a young quality LB- already won a Europa League title.. Hopefully he can step up to the physicality of the EPL

Big Sam

First Grade
Hearing that Can is done too. The Bayern last rights bid (or whatever it's called) has actually lapsed.

Jack_Napier

Staff member
I didn't think Bayern had actually given anyone a price for shaqiri yet? Pretty sure they have the shits with him and want to sell, just haven't gone as far as putting a price on the transfer.

Jack_Napier

Staff member
Haha the good old Liverpool/spurs transfer link. Twiz and i mentioned it a few weeks back. Didn't take long, and it's not even a Saints player!

Moreno will be good if we can get him. Can looks more likely so far tho. Think our initial bid for Moreno wasnt quite what Sevilla want.

cb4

First Grade
I read our bid for Moreno is 20mil.

For 20mil you could get Ricardo Rodrigez from Wolfsburg.

Can will be a bargain signing.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Haha the good old Liverpool/spurs transfer link. Twiz and i mentioned it a few weeks back. Didn't take long, and it's not even a Saints player!

Moreno will be good if we can get him. Can looks more likely so far tho. Think our initial bid for Moreno wasnt quite what Sevilla want.

Usual media talk, we are interested but nothing will happen till after the WC I'm told, most of the agents want to see their player's value rise as much as possible

Maybe a few nuffies may change hands but players of this calibre wont move early imo.

Personally I cant see Levy paying that much for a left back.

Jack_Napier

Staff member
I read our bid for Moreno is 20mil.

For 20mil you could get Ricardo Rodrigez from Wolfsburg.

Can will be a bargain signing.

Can for the reported 9.4 mill will be a steal. Good thing the Bayern clause means f**k all now.

Would prefer Rodriguez or Rojo over Moreno tbh as well. Moreno for me doesn't look like a career LB, he'll be good but goin forward is clearly his strength more so than defending.

HowHigh

Coach
I'm honestly not listening to any of these bullshit rumors unless its officially posted on lfc website lol
It's fun to fantasize but about 5% of the shit you hear is real

Jack_Napier

Staff member
Usual media talk, we are interested but nothing will happen till after the WC I'm told, most of the agents want to see their player's value rise as much as possible

Maybe a few nuffies may change hands but players of this calibre wont move early imo.

Personally I cant see Levy paying that much for a left back.

Yeah when I read 14 million plus soldado loan then I knew it was horseshit. Levy won't do dumb business like that.

saint.nick

Coach
I'm honestly not listening to any of these bullshit rumors unless its officially posted on lfc website lol
It's fun to fantasize but about 5% of the shit you hear is real

Haha, well it depends on what you choose to listen to. If you narrow it down to the rumours that you are interested in...probably turns into 20% (a very rough approximation)

saint.nick

Coach
Apparently Ayre's flying to Germany this week to try and snare Firmino from Hoffenheim for 20 million. You should see this guy's stats for the season just passed, they're very impressive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts