What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Y.N.W.A. Thread (Liverpool fans thread) II

Status
Not open for further replies.

saint.nick

Coach
As long as it doesn't go over 9 million, I'll be happy. He's just a perfect fit in many ways. I'm excited, but a different type of excitement to when you buy a big name players.

Jack_Napier

Staff member
Yeah if we pay the 9 million I'd hope that would be due to him meeting every add on inserted. I like it because it's another dimension to our attack. Those games where we need some size and strength. 15 goals last season was good but it's the 10 assists as well that I love. Bags goals and links well, perfect to come off the bench or start when Luis and Danny need a rest.

Being a fan as well means the commitment will always be there as well. Here's hoping it's 4 million. Tidy piece of business if it happens.

Jack_Napier

Staff member
Hummels would be better haha but that's pure fantasy. Our first verbal offer for Lavern was apparently laughed at. Think we offered the same as they paid for him. Would Like him as well!

Jack_Napier

Staff member
Haha dreaming surely. 30 million just for a transfer, 150k+ a week wages and no doubt wants a 7 figure sign on fee. Would be nice

saint.nick

Coach
Apparently we're favourites, lol. Think about it, it's only 5 million more than we'd have to spend on Lallana. And Cesc Fabregas is EPL proven x 100 compared to Lallana

Jack_Napier

Staff member
It's be a lot more than just 5 million more tho. There's wages and all other add ons to consider. He'd easily be on double Lallana wage plus sign on bonuses and agent fees. Be a big statement in someways from the owners tho. FFP will be a factor as well nowadays.

Jack_Napier

Staff member
We're apparently getting closer to Moreno for the LB spot as well it seems. Fee of around 16 million.

Big Sam

First Grade
Soton screwing us around with Lallana. We'll never get Cesc.

Buy Shaqiri and Sanchez instead and you've almost got a perfect XI.

saint.nick

Coach
I'm I'm f**king sick of this Lallana bullshit. Good player, but we could probably go and get better for cheaper. I don't think Sanchez is for sale...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts