What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Y.N.W.A. Thread (Liverpool fans thread) II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
why do you guys do this to yourself ?

generally you get bugger all action in the January transfer window

cb4

First Grade

Generally, but our owners have actually stated that they will allow Klopp to buy some players in January.

I'd wager a bet we have a minimum of 2 new signings, especially with our injuries.

Also, none of the guys we have been linked with are CL stars, or stars that will be highly scouted by CL teams.

HayneKloppter

Juniors

maybe because we've had players of the calibre of luis suarez and javier mascherano arrive in january.....

not our problem spur's best january signings in history have been the likes of jonathon woodgate and jermaine defoe :lol:

Mogsheen Jadwat

Juniors
Once the contract is agreed with the player and the agent it is legally binding, the registration with the league is a mere formality, so it really has no impact on when you reach terms with the club and player.

cb4

First Grade
Once the contract is agreed with the player and the agent it is legally binding, the registration with the league is a mere formality, so it really has no impact on when you reach terms with the club and player.

Just like when Bayern did it 7 days from the Champions League final.

Jack_Napier

Staff member
To be honest I don't many Additions to the squad in January unless we see a few sold first. I'm still yet to see it said anywhere by Klopp or management that we will have $$$ to spend. All I've read is that Klopp will be making do with what we have until the summer transfer window rolls around.

Cb do you have anymore info on Süle?

cb4

First Grade
Rated very high in Germany. Absolute beast in the air. Don't watch youtube clips though, because you won't see what you want to see. The guy is a bully.
Probably complements Sakho better in the long run, but I would still like to go and get a RCB with a lot of experience.
I lie to no one, I want Howedes.

I don't know how keen the German teams are going to be when Klopp goes for 2 players from each club. I guess they will have the money to replace them but they like to keep the majority German.

If we were to get Sule, and Horn that would help us going forward. Neither of them will be EL cup tied.

cb4

First Grade
Still growing as well. Very, very good prospect. His release clause is 9mil, Horns is 6-7. So 16mil well spent and we can hope for a DM or a winger.

Jack_Napier

Staff member
Cheers for Süle info cb, seems to definitely have big wraps on him. He looks to be a real physical beast as well. I've read on another site that arsenal have held interest in him for nearly 18 months as well.

Rui Patricio is a goal keeper we've recently been watching a lot as well.

Last edited:

Jack_Napier

Staff member
I heard they are making sure with Studge so he has been given another week before he is considered for selection. Klopp's style needs players to be 100% IMO so we need to make sure Studge will be good to go and not Bri g him back to earl

I'm sure CB has better info than me tho so I'll wait til he confirms it first.

Status
Not open for further replies.