What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Y.N.W.A. Thread (Liverpool fans thread) II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack_Napier

Staff member
pretty sure Firmino has played there a few times for Hoffenheim in the past. It'll at least provide movement for the midfield to work with. Hendo not considered for selection again I believe. Again I'll wait for cb to confirm.

Jack_Napier

Staff member
yeaaaaaah lads

Jack, Liverpool tore City to shreds. Almost like the 5-1 Arsenal game.

Love to hear that nick! Saw the goals on the news this morning and saw Skrtel hit an absolute rocket as well. Won't get home til tomorrow arvo so I'm hoping fox has a replay on early this week. To do it at the Etihad as well is so good. All the big sides have to come to us now so hopefully Klopp's style will be in full force by the second half of the season.

cb4

First Grade
On Firmino starting, Klopp see's big Ben as a game changer. Impact super sub.

Sturridge could have played, and would have played in a tight game needing or chasing a goal but a belting saw him rest.

Should play v Swansea

Jack_Napier

Staff member
Would love to see Studge, Couts and Frimino get a combination going like Sas+ Raheem did in 13/14. Obviously we don't have the out and out superstar quality of Luis anymore but I could see those 3 being just as effective with more time on the pitch together.

cb4

First Grade
The ideal 3 behind Sturridge is Coutinho Firmino and Lallana.

I can see a right winger being brought in.

Jack_Napier

Staff member
I wouldn't mind Markovic actually being given a go in his more natural advanced position, instead of being shoe horned into a wing back role. Chelsea thought highly of him and would've taken him but they thought he still needed a year or so more development. We actually paid Chelsea a fee for him as well as benfica.

saint.nick

Coach
I wouldn't mind Markovic actually being given a go in his more natural advanced position, instead of being shoe horned into a wing back role. Chelsea thought highly of him and would've taken him but they thought he still needed a year or so more development. We actually paid Chelsea a fee for him as well as benfica.

But he hasn't even been that crash hot in Turkey has he?

That Emre Can, cant do much going forward!

To quote Dr Evil "riiighhhht". Video (link below) says different

https://mtc.cdn.vine.co/r/videos/83...p4?versionId=74mcfYr6LYSlQk6P_WmGXGmEjLrzJHM_

p.s.

It was complete luck I woke up in time to catch this match. I'm so thankful I did.
83C326CF631279913694100897792_4b348d9bc1f.3.0.10207478722743569886.mp4

cb4

First Grade
My sarcasm isn't showing ;)

Coutinho wont play on Friday (Europa) and may be rested for Swansea. Club confident no major damage.

Sturridge inline to start on Friday and play 50-55 minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts