What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Y.N.W.A. Thread (Liverpool fans thread) II

Status
Not open for further replies.

saint.nick

Coach
I'm more disappointed with Ibe's effort at goal than Benteke at the end. Ibe had the keeper totally camped on his goal line, he was around 8 yards out, and had massive target to aim at. That was pissweak.

cb4

First Grade
At least there was a keeper in goal for Bentekes break this time. Still, he has won us 6 points.

Emre and Sakho head and shoulders the best 2 on the pitch. Very very happy with the Lovren/Sakho duo.

cb4

First Grade
I'm more disappointed with Ibe's effort at goal than Benteke at the end. Ibe had the keeper totally camped on his goal line, he was around 8 yards out, and had massive target to aim at. That was pissweak.

Don't rate Ibe at all.

HayneKloppter

Juniors
Clyne deserves a wrap, doesn't contribute as much as Johnson on attack, but when was the last time he's let us down?

And it looks like coutinhos getting passes again for his shit form, we need a more consistent number 10

Lemon Squash

First Grade
Agree thought Sakho/Lovren went well together, Moreno and Clyne both pressed hard. Weren't asked much by Sunderland to be fair though, thankfully Borini is still woeful he had two good chances he should have slotted one at least imo.

Can is just in everything, makes poor choices and needs work on his final pass but in general I just love the guys energy, made Henderson look like he was standing still (I realise he wasn't 100%).

Firmino and Coutinho both tried hard today but were probably the two main culprits in regards to blowing chances, poor touches, final passes, misreads etc

I still think Ibe will prove a good player, definately a work in progress but he has ability. Just needs to slowly build up his confidence he's still only very young.

cb4

First Grade
Firminos game today is a funny one. If Mannone doesn't get a finger to the ball and Ibe and Benteke don't f**k up gifts from him he finishes with a goal and 2 assists.
Thought he was better today.

Phil is still adapting to the left wing. This is exactly what Kloppo did with Reus, and he wasn't an instant sensation.

Still think Kloppo is making some mistakes but they aren't costing us the last 2 games, but I will praise him for the Lovren Sakho partnership.
It looks a treat.

West Ham away next, before United and Arsenal. Tough 3 games.
Hopefully 1-2 new recruits before United.

Mogsheen Jadwat

Juniors
Neither wins have been convincing but 3 points is all that matters at this stage, 5 behind 4th and level with Utd, hopefully we keep ticking over.

HayneKloppter

Juniors
Can did increase his production but his quality is still lacking...a performance either Lucas or Milner would have also thrived if they started that match

lolesi

First Grade
West Ham tonight.

No Sturridge or Henderson, so I can't see us changing to much from the team that beat Sunderland. Lucas in for Henderson.

Tough game with Hammers having solid home form and the return of Poyet a big gain for them.

A win would put us in a great position with Arsenal at home next !! But it's going to be a real tough game for us.. I'm leaning towards 1-1

cb4

First Grade
No Henderson hurts us. Allen and Milner not ready either.
Can/Lucas midfield with Lallana playing a deeper role?

Jack_Napier

Staff member
Piss lallana off altogether. Would rather give teixeira a run instead of him. All the trickery and touches become null and void with his slow decision making.

Jack_Napier

Staff member
To think we paid £27m for him as well. He works hard chasing around but as someone on another forum points out, that should be the bare minimum for a professional footballer on massive $$$. he was such a luxury buy when we got him as we truly didn't need him.

Young Ryan Kent has come back from his loan spell and looks to be used in the first team for the back end of the season as well.

saint.nick

Coach
In spite of all that (and I'm not saying I'm a Lallana fan)...isn't 14 chances created in 10 games kinda good?

Status
Not open for further replies.