What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Y.N.W.A. Thread (Liverpool fans thread) II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack_Napier

Staff member
It's definitely something you can't complain about but I'm skeptical of these stats, ozìl got an assist a few weeks back for Walcott hitting an absolute screamer from 25-30 yards.

Can anyone here remember Lallana creating 5 chances let alone triple that. Hed be good for us if he cut down on the 50 touches he needs before passing. He's like càn in that aspect except he has plenty of skill to get himself out of the dead end he's run into.

saint.nick

Coach
It's definitely something you can't complain about but I'm skeptical of these stats, ozìl got an assist a few weeks back for Walcott hitting an absolute screamer from 25-30 yards.

Can anyone here remember Lallana creating 5 chances let alone triple that. Hed be good for us if he cut down on the 50 touches he needs before passing. He's like càn in that aspect except he has plenty of skill to get himself out of the dead end he's run into.

Yeah this is why I generally hate stats, they don't have context like e.g. Ozil's assist to Walcott. But in saying that, I find the value of 'chances created' relatively underrated, and 'assists' overrated. 'Chances created' is a more accurate reflection of your creativity, since you're not relying on your team mate to finish your chance off for your creativity to be officially recognised.

The only game I can recently recall Lallana being creative was when we lost to Newcastle, after he got subbed on.

Jack_Napier

Staff member
3 players stand around Antonio while he crosses. Moreno needs to get the f**k up and chase back. Weak goal against.

Jack_Napier

Staff member
We're gonna get rolled if our midfield doesn't wake up. Why does it look like we are always a player short in the middle of the pitch against every single side

lolesi

First Grade
This game looks to hard for us. Which really hurts to say but we look intimidated and somewhat even scared?

We are being bossed.

Jack_Napier

Staff member
We look afraid actually get stuck in. Too many pea hearts emerge for us in these type of games. Moreno is one of the worst.

Jack_Napier

Staff member
This game looks to hard for us. Which really hurts to say but we look intimidated and somewhat even scared?

We are being bossed.

Nail on the head mate, Danny mills hit on it in the commentary. No hunger or desire from anyone at the moment. Happens way too often for this team.

Jack_Napier

Staff member
We really need a masch like destroyer in the middle of the park. A Gary Medel like terrier would do us wonders.

Jack_Napier

Staff member
Klopp needs to rip into these pea hearts at half time. Tear strips off each and everyone of them.

lolesi

First Grade
Tough old half to watch..

We don't even look like scoring.

Coutinho fake shoot, fake shoot, fake shoot and kicks it into player. Repeat !! He has to do something else. It's so obvious now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts