What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Y.N.W.A. Thread (Liverpool fans thread) II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack_Napier

Staff member
jist another one of those trademark weak performances we've all seen plenty of over the last 2 seasons.

Lemon Squash

First Grade
Tough old half to watch..

We don't even look like scoring.

Coutinho fake shoot, fake shoot, fake shoot and kicks it into player. Repeat !! He has to do something else. It's so obvious now.

That time he did the fake shoot, fake shoot then into row Z

lolesi

First Grade
I completely agree about Benteke. Minimum it's 2 in 1. The bloke has had no support all game.

Mills has raised it a few times tonight and I agree with him 100%

HayneKloppter

Juniors
that doesn't excuse his statue like movement mate. You see it with the little 1-2's he does. Plays a 1-2 with someone but stands still instead of moving. He is t the only guilty party but at £32m he needs to so much better.

Blame the fullbacks he's under instructions to stay up and getting poor service throughout

Jack_Napier

Staff member
So it's everyone else's fault but his. Gotcha, I get he is being double teamed but he is t the first forward in the history of the game for that to happen to. Klopp has made mention of his lack of movement recently as well.

Do agree it's piss poor service as well contributing

lolesi

First Grade
that doesn't excuse his statue like movement mate. You see it with the little 1-2's he does. Plays a 1-2 with someone but stands still instead of moving. He is t the only guilty party but at £32m he needs to so much better.

I was meaning the result as a whole mate! that comment wasn't bout Ben.

I do agree though for 32 mil we should be getting more !! Lots more.

Jack_Napier

Staff member
I was meaning the result as a whole mate! that comment wasn't bout Ben.

I do agree though for 32 mil we should be getting more !! Lots more.

Sorry mate didn't mean to quote you and knew what that was in reference to.

Just one of those games where i can't help but criticise somewhat harshly. I'll re watch it tomorrow and no doubt agree somewhat with HK.

Status
Not open for further replies.