What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Y.N.W.A. Thread (Liverpool fans thread) II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack_Napier

Staff member
Nope but getting a decent CB and LB that we need will take 40 million no doubt. Keep buying attackers without selling and BR will have to unveil a brand new 8-1-1 formation.

Jack_Napier

Staff member
Borini to Sunderland all but done, just needs Borini to accept their terms. Which should happen in the next day or two.

saint.nick

Coach
Borini for £14 million. Not bad, not bad at all! Meanwhile, we're set to buy Remy for £8 million :crazy:

saint.nick

Coach
Liverpool in talks with Di Maria according to Indykaila. I'm addicted to transfer talk when the silly season is in full swing.

Big Sam

First Grade
Borini: 8 Goals In 49 League Games, Sold For £14M.
Remy: 20 Goals In 40 League Games, Bought For £8.5M

53ca68d3a536f.png

http://www.thesportbible.com/pictur...20-goals-in-40-league-games-bought-for-ps8-5m

Jack_Napier

Staff member
Anyone remember what we paid for Borini? Did we get most of what we paid back? Can't remember if it was him or Allen that cost 15m tho it could be both.

Jack_Napier

Staff member
That was Allen. From memory Borini cost around 10 million

Nice! It's a decent bit of business by us for sure when it's all confirmed. Assaidi would be a stoke player by now as well if he didn't have a few fitness issues.

So we look like replacing Aspas and Borini with Lambert and Remy, can't really be too disappointed with that.

Mong

Post Whore
Who paid 14 for Boroni?

Just went back a page :)

What are they thinking?

Last edited:

Jack_Napier

Staff member
We've accepted an offer from Sunderland for Borini. Apparently it's 12 with possibility to go to 14. Tho Borini hasn't accepted the move yet so it still hasn't happened been confirmed.

lolesi

First Grade
Stoked with picking up Remy! What a great bit of business. Very happy with a strike partnership of Sturridge, Remy and Lambert ! All different types of players in that position and add something the others lack

Foz

Bench
So we're gonna spend 75 million on defenders?

We'd want to spend something on them.
Our defence cost us the premiership last year and so far we have done nothing to strengthen it.
The Spanish left back might cost about 20 million but for the life of me why not try buying Hummels.Im guessing Manure are trying given some of the snippets in the press so why the hell aren't we having a dig.
You could base your defence around him for the next 5 years and he'd be worth every cent you pay.
I hope Rogers is over playing Stevie G in that defensive role too.
Nothing Rogers has done so far would make me believe he's planning to shift him in a hurry.
Reina situation is interesting.
I can handle him back as a second keeper but does anyone know what the plan there is?

Jack_Napier

Staff member
Reina is definitly available if a club comes in for him. He burned some bridges with BR in the past when he thought he was Barca bound, so I doubt we'll see him in Red again. He's also on $100k a week wages as well, one of the highest paid at the club so I'm sure FSG would be happy to see him go.

Hummels would be amazing as well, but the moment Dortmund announce he's available, clubs like Barca, Madrid and Man Yoo with the real spending and financial power would see us out of the picture quick smart. Still think we haven't heard the last of the Lovren interest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts