What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Y.N.W.A. Thread (Liverpool fans thread) II

Status
Not open for further replies.

cb4

First Grade
Origi played ok for Lille tonight. He'll be well ready in 12 months.

They love this kid. I hear that this may not be the only year of his loan though, he may go out again next year.

I'd defs take Balo. Why? He hates the S*n.

I would take Balo for other reasons apart from that.

He is an out and out goal scorer. I also think Rodgers could curb a bit of his reputation of being a nutter.

However, Balo is a committee transfer, not a Rodgers transfer. And you have seen how Rodgers has handled committee transfers.
How else can you explain Skrtle starting over Sakho?

Big Sam

First Grade
He's coming!!!

Just told an Italian journo that today's his last day at the Milanello. Medical tomorrow. Then a hattrick against City :lol:

lolesi

First Grade
Lot of talk saying a 17.5 mil deal for Mario has been reached between Liverpool and Milan.. If true this is fantastic news.

Rodgers will get the absolute best out of him. If it's true that is

thorson1987

Coach
Imagine Rabs trying to tell these two apart.

mario-balotelli_3012772b.jpg

Lemon Squash

First Grade
For the reported price of 17.5 million I think he is definitely worth the gamble.

There are very few players in the world that match him on raw ability, if Rodgers can perform what no other manager has yet been able too and put his foot so far up Balotelli's ass that it turns on the 'concentrate on football' switch inside of his brain then this could be a very exciting signing.

If he proves to be a disappointment (which lets be honest is a more than probable) then at least we can all be comforted by the fact that he was only half the price of Carroll.

Jack_Napier

Staff member
Looks like AC have line up Jackson Martinez to replace Mario as well.

Im obviously against the off field shit that could disrupt the team, but Mario the player, yes please. Even happy with that price if the 17 million odd that's being reported is true.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Looks like AC have line up Jackson Martinez to replace Mario as well.

Im obviously against the off field shit that could disrupt the team, but Mario the player, yes please. Even happy with that price if the 17 million odd that's being reported is true.

Thats the plan

Milan have to sell if they want Martinez as they need to pay big bucks for a player like him with no UCL this season. They must be pretty confident of getting him to let Balo go.

Jack_Napier

Staff member
Thats the plan

Milan have to sell if they want Martinez as they need to pay big bucks for a player like him with no UCL this season. They must be pretty confident of getting him to let Balo go.

Yeah I heard you guys(AC) baulked at Portos original asking price for Martinez at the start of the window. They've dropped the price considerably now and Milan should wrap the deal up.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
As you probably know Milan can come up with any sort of money at any time, as long as the boss doesn't have a huge legal bill to say out of jail, lol.

Money talks.

I think Milan as in a similar situation to ManU, big club with big rep and players want to go there and its only a matter of time till they achieve UCL again.

Jack_Napier

Staff member
Haha good ol Sylvio and his legal troubles. Surely the day is approaching where he sells the club.

The fact you guys can still get people like Martinez shows the prestige Milan still has really.

Also read inter might be interested in Borini, cos who knows what's doing with the Sunderland offer. No way inter will offer anywhere near the 12-14million Sunderland offered. Last piece of business for us could be a swap deal with Sampdoria involving Coates going to them and Sergio Romero, the argies keeper coming to us. All dependent on our valuation of Coates apparently.

Last edited:

hybrid_tiger

Coach
You would think with the amount of money Liverpool received for Suarez they could sign someone better and more reliable than Balotelli.

Balotelli for 16 Million seems like a sweet deal, especially if BR can keep him on a short leash. We have paid a hell of a lot more for worse in the past.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts