What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Y.N.W.A. Thread (Liverpool fans thread) II

Status
Not open for further replies.

saint.nick

Coach
You'd think that after all the promises he made to Rodgers, he'd actually pull his socks up and work to get a move along in his career. He acts like he cares a lot with his social media stuff, but does he really?

The real question is, why can't he help it? Answer: he most probably has heavy ADHD. He's inattentive, he's impulsive, and probably hyperactive. If he just had a normal kind of job, it wouldn't be as obvious. But with the freedom that professional football affords him, it allows more reason to act the way he does.

Jack_Napier

Staff member
Because regardless mate, he'll still bank more money in a week than we make in a year. He constantly f**ks up but loves playing the victim card in that its never his fault and always someone else's. I gave him a go when we signed him but now cannot believe the mistake we made in signing him. 16m plus the couple of mIllion we paid to his agent is just so freaking stupid.

saint.nick

Coach
Yeah, but there's just no other way to explain his behaviour and decision-making. No footballer with a normal chemical balance in his brain would act the way he does time and time again, especially when his big-club career is on the line. He needs medication, medication that works.

cb4

First Grade
If we go into the season with Pebbles over Sakho then I will be on the Rodgers out bus.

Mogsheen Jadwat

Juniors
I said 2 weeks ago Lovren was gonna get first bite at CB because of the money that was spent on him, that's just Rodgers massaging his own ego and trying to justify the outlay (otherwise a 20mill bench CB looks bad).

It will be a big mistake, Lovren is a spastic.

lolesi

First Grade
Gomez looks set to start at LB

Very keen to see Ben, frim, couts all hopefully fire against stoke. Tough first game.

cb4

First Grade
Firmino will start on the bench.

Lallana Couts and Ibe will play off Benteke.

cb4

First Grade
Why is firmino on the bench? Lack of match fitness?

Apparently so.

Burger head James Pearce has said the following:

- Gomez will start at LB.
- Lovren will start at CB.
- Allen is injured.
- Lucas has been disappointing.
- Can is tired.
- Firmino is lacking preparation.
- Benteke will be the only difference to the starting line up that beat that rubbish team 2-0 on the weekend.

lolesi

First Grade
Can understand starting firmino off the bench. No need to rush him, hasn't had much of an off season coming in late from copa America.

After the pre season ibe has had, he deserves his spot. Though Lovren does not.

saint.nick

Coach
Apparently so.

Burger head James Pearce has said the following:

- Gomez will start at LB.
- Lovren will start at CB.
- Allen is injured.
- Lucas has been disappointing.
- Can is tired.
- Firmino is lacking preparation.
- Benteke will be the only difference to the starting line up that beat that rubbish team 2-0 on the weekend.

Why the hell is Rodgers starting Lovren ahead of Sakho? Please tell me, because I'm utterly confused.

Lucas is only good now for the odd game or so...

Jack_Napier

Staff member
Ibe needs to start more than he comes off the bench. It makes this Adama Traore link seem ridiculous to me.

Jack_Napier

Staff member
Nick, BR is clueless about defence so it shouldn't suprise Sakho isn't getting a go. After deciding to go ahead and spend big money on him, he pretty quickly decided he doesn't rate him. Absolutely clueless on defence.

Jack_Napier

Staff member
I read that he signed or gave the ok to signing a few players without even watching them. I think it's can and sakho were signed based on reading a scouting report. Ridiculous if true.

Jack_Napier

Staff member
Ed001 made a great point, great managers live and breathe football. Managers like SAF, Paisley and Shanks if they weren't coaching were out watching youth games, loaned out players games and basically immersing their life in football. It's clear BR does nothing like this, cos if he would we wouldn't need to be buying players to fill the squad and instead give lots of our youth chances.

It's a tad worrying we have a manager who is so impulsive in that regard. Allen is about the only player who has his 100% backing.

Status
Not open for further replies.