What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Y.N.W.A. Thread (Liverpool fans thread) II

Status
Not open for further replies.

lolesi

First Grade
I haven't seen anything of Kevin but I'll take your word for it cb! I do like Howedes though and remember reading a month ago how he was interested in the EPL.

I remember being quite heavily linked with Illaramendi before he moved in the Europe summer, since then any word how he has been going??

cb4

First Grade
I didnt realise he had left. Changes things.

Dump the sales money on Wanyama then.

Volland reminds me of Mueller with Suarez pace.

cb4

First Grade
Migs
Clyne skrtle Sakho Moreno

Can Lucas

Milner Lallana Coutinho

Firmino

Benteke on the bench
Teixeria as well

Lemon Squash

First Grade
We are going to play Chelsea back into form here, on behalf of all Liverpool supporters I apologise in advance to all the other EPL supporters

Lemon Squash

First Grade
We definately didn't deserve to be down at half time, thought we really had the foot on the throat that last 10 mins you could feel an equiliser coming

Jack_Napier

Staff member
As all of us in here have been saying lately but we really need a midfield general. Had lots of trouble actually opening them up and taking advantage of the dominance in possession and field position.

Hopefully Chelsea's defence turns to shit and Big Ben comes on to take advantage on all our crossing

Jack_Napier

Staff member
Meltdown will happen with the equaliser happening after the 2mins injury time was up. Wonder how safe his job will be if they do lose.

With Liverpool dodgy moments in defence they'll always be in the game IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.