What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Y.N.W.A. Thread (Liverpool fans thread) II

Status
Not open for further replies.

saint.nick

Coach
:lol: dude did you bother to watch that clip before you CHOSE it? that's embarrassing. remember that's SUPPOSED to be a HIGHLIGHTS clip. it took 1:47 to find a purposeful throughball that was still unsuccessful, and then until 5 minutes to see an actual goal.

the rest of the time they were backpasses and sideballs joe allen would have been proud off, missdribbles and shots into row z which i've been saying all along.

and if that's the best HIGHTLIGHTS clip you could find, you've only proven me 101% right my friend.

FMD. No one said that he's already Paul Scholes, he's allowed to at least display vision and attempt unsuccessful through balls against what was the best team in the world. I said I've seen soundbites. Highlights are soundbites.

HayneKloppter

Juniors
No, I just picked a random clip because I frankly don't care what you think.

The good judges have him as a CM, the coach has labelled him a CM, and he is now starting to train and play CM for Germany.

But you are right champ, continue too fight the good fight!

don't care but you picked a link anyway......right......:lol: take a teaspoon of cement buddy i'm not hating your boy, just having a constructive conversation about his ability using facts and logic.... your choice if you're capable of continuing that.

emre can's last match for germany was at rb against scotland and poland before that, you're referring to his u21s/u19s he has not played a single minute in cm at top level internationals.

wouldn't want to misrepresent the facts would you?

as for liverpool, yes he's playing cm right now, but blind freddy will tell you that we need better quality there come january. again i don't hate the bloke, you make it sound any criticism means he's shithouse, he's young and yes he can improve, imo not to the level you're claiming, but he will improve, the problem with that being that liverpool needs better quality in cm right now.

HayneKloppter

Juniors
FMD. No one said that he's already Paul Scholes, he's allowed to at least display vision and attempt unsuccessful through balls against what was the best team in the world. I said I've seen soundbites. Highlights are soundbites.

a highlight package is meant to be bias in that it shows all the great things a player can do and neglect the flaws, yet that highlight package managed to show everything emre's shithouse at, if you can't see the irony in that you've got your knickers a little too scrunched up in a knot defending him.

saint.nick

Coach
You've been on here for less than a week and you've already managed to try and antagonise two liverpool fans in what was otherwise a pretty harmonious sub-forum, so well done on that.

I seriously can't be bothered arguing about what is the correct interpretation of an Emre Can highlights video. I said that I've seen *some* soundbites of vision and good passing in his career, and IMO that video displays a soundbite or two. I never said the *whole* video is a representation of impressive moves. Now please shut up about it because cb4 and I really cbf arguing over it.

HayneKloppter

Juniors
You've been on here for less than a week and you've already managed to try and antagonise two liverpool fans in what was otherwise a pretty harmonious sub-forum, so well done on that.

I seriously can't be bothered arguing about what is the correct interpretation of an Emre Can highlights video. I said that I've seen *some* soundbites of vision and good passing in his career, and IMO that video displays a soundbite or two. I never said the *whole* video is a representation of impressive moves. Now please shut up about it because cb4 and I really cbf arguing over it.

what's how long i've been here got to do with anything? i've been an lfctv forum member since 2004. yes that is about as relevant as probably what your point is.

i've been constructive as i can be about my OPINION of emre, the way you 2 boys CHOOSE to react to that is likened to some schoolkids marking their turf coz they say so....but apparently you're over it? :lol:

saint.nick

Coach
what's how long i've been here got to do with anything? i've been an lfctv forum member since 2004. yes that is about as relevant as probably what your point is.

i've been constructive as i can be about my OPINION of emre, the way you 2 boys CHOOSE to react to that is likened to some schoolkids marking their turf coz they say so....but apparently you're over it? :lol:

What's it got to do with anything? It just points to how antagonistic you seemingly are.

Dude, your tone and language has insinuated you've just been looking for a fight to pick. You can think what you want about Emre Can, but because you've gone about it like an antagonistic tool, I think cb4 and I would rather just settle to agree to disagree.

cb4

First Grade
Anyone watch the game this morning? Should have been 8-0 but their keeper had a blinder.

Ibe was sensational. Joe Allen played well, put a nice ball through for Benteke but he just missed it. Firmino was brilliant again.

Milner was shit again. Sakho is turning into one of the best CB's in the world. Lovren played RCB, and played well.

Can played well. Started at CM, second half played CDM. They really didn't threaten us. Mignolet could have read the entire comic series of the walking dead.

Clyne was better than recent weeks, Moreno was Moreno, I still think we need an upgrade but he is already a Klopp favourite.

The draw between Bordeaux and Sion means we need to win our last 2 to avoid a meeting with Dortmund or Napoli in the next round.

Could still end up with a CL team though.

saint.nick

Coach
Anyone watch the game this morning? Should have been 8-0 but their keeper had a blinder.

Ibe was sensational. Joe Allen played well, put a nice ball through for Benteke but he just missed it. Firmino was brilliant again.

Milner was shit again. Sakho is turning into one of the best CB's in the world. Lovren played RCB, and played well.

Can played well. Started at CM, second half played CDM. They really didn't threaten us. Mignolet could have read the entire comic series of the walking dead.

Clyne was better than recent weeks, Moreno was Moreno, I still think we need an upgrade but he is already a Klopp favourite.

The draw between Bordeaux and Sion means we need to win our last 2 to avoid a meeting with Dortmund or Napoli in the next round.

Could still end up with a CL team though.

Dude I would love to see a match between Liverpool and Dortmund.

I didn't watch it...did you stream it or are you subscribed to lfctv?

Mogsheen Jadwat

Juniors
Ibe can and sakho were the best 3 on the pitch.

Disagree with you on allen, thought he was average at best despite his one decent ball. Agree with you on milner though, just offers nothing. I wouldnt be surprised to see him on the bench when hendo comes back in.

Last edited:

cb4

First Grade
Dude I would love to see a match between Liverpool and Dortmund.

I didn't watch it...did you stream it or are you subscribed to lfctv?

I would like to see us v Dortmund, just not in the next round. We need to progress as far as we can, and need to build momentum. They are hot at the moment.

I have beIN sport and lfctv.

Ibe can and sakho were the best 3 on the pitch.

Disagree with you on allen, thought he was average at best despite his one decent ball. Agree with you on milner though, just offers nothing. I wouldnt be surprised to see him on the bench when hendo comes back in.

Allen did the role of Lucas in the first half. Did it well. Broke the play up. He is average, so that game was good from him. Didn't call him great or outstanding, just good.

HayneKloppter

Juniors
Joe Allen was better than his usual tripe for about 70 minutes then went back to being joe Allen, can ran hard and pushed a lot of Rubin players off the ball but continues to dribble into dead ends and gassed himself

Clyde and Ibes partnership last 2 matches has been sublime.

HayneKloppter

Juniors
Joe Allen was better than his usual tripe for about 70 minutes then went back to being joe Allen, can ran hard and pushed a lot of Rubin players off the ball but continues to dribble into dead ends and gassed himself

Clyde and Ibes partnership last 2 matches has been sublime.

t10do

Juniors
Lets hope Firmino keeps bedding in. I think he is slowly getting to grips with the pace (granted this was Europa league match)

lolesi

First Grade
Another good result and a big confidence boost for the likes of Ibe and Lovren.

Big game vs Palace at home next, who did the double on us last year !! Feeling confident, hopefully no injuries from Russia

Lemon Squash

First Grade
Surely Can keeps his spot over Milner when Henderson comes back? Milner is tripe.

Agree on Clyne and Ibe, very dangerous combo down the right.

saint.nick

Coach
If Ibe fulfils his potential he will be better than Sterling. I didn't want to let his poor recent form change my mind about him because I knew he was capable of stuff like that.

HayneKloppter

Juniors
if both sterling and ibe fulfil their potential sterling will be better, there's no point dressing something up to justify a player leaving.

nothing wrong with ibe at his full potential though

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts