What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Y.N.W.A. Thread (Liverpool fans thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

HowHigh

Coach
At the moment I think we've got to play whos in form and not worry about price tags.

Henderson is young and shown a lot of potential but he's been pretty bad lately and does not deserve his spot in the starting XI ahead of Kuyt. Same can be said for a couple others in the team

We can't afford to keep dropping points like this, play the BEST XI..who gives a shit if we payed 35 mil for Carroll, if Belamy for eg is doing a better job he should get the start etc

Bman26

Juniors
Carroll will always struggle for Liverpool, your team is not set up the way NUFC was for Carroll. He was the target man for everything and all the plays revolved around him knocking down for others or winning headers to be attempts on goal or out muscling people in a one on one situation. Liverpool doesn't play with that sort of system and now neither do NUFC, he's a little one dimensional but he is really really good at that side of his game and whilst he's not getting the right type of ball he'll struggle.

In saying that, as a striker my self his miss on the weekend was horrendous but we've all been there and I'm sure he will bounce back if he can grow as a player.

t10do

Juniors
On a slightly different note (forgive me.......I am a bit slow), but only realised yesterday that our deal with Warrior for our new shirts is worth 25 million a season. I was initially upset at the start of the year when they announced Adidas was on the way out again, but for that money, I dont think anybody would mind wearing lacrosse shirts! :D

Red Bear

Referee
At the moment I think we've got to play whos in form and not worry about price tags.

Henderson is young and shown a lot of potential but he's been pretty bad lately and does not deserve his spot in the starting XI ahead of Kuyt. Same can be said for a couple others in the team

We can't afford to keep dropping points like this, play the BEST XI..who gives a shit if we payed 35 mil for Carroll, if Belamy for eg is doing a better job he should get the start etc
Whilst Gerrard isnt fit.

Reina
Kelly Skrtel Agger Enrique
Kuyt Lucas Henderson Bellamy
Suarez Carroll

IMO. Henderson is not a winger ffs.

BunniesMan

Immortal
Go away. When your mob fails to adequately replace Cesc and Nasri, you're in no position to comment on our transfer dealings.
We've replaced Nasri. We're not missing him.

It's true we haven't replaced Cesc. You've spent about 100 million in transfers in 12 months and yet I reckon we'll finish ahead of you.

We haven't replaced Cesc adequately, you haven't replaced Torres adequately...but at least we didn't spend 35 million on our inadequate replacement.

You guys did well by getting overs for Torres, but then ruined it by paying overs for an unproven player in Carroll. There are players just as good as him for a third or a half of what you paid.

boxhead

First Grade
We've replaced Nasri. We're not missing him.

It's true we haven't replaced Cesc. You've spent about 100 million in transfers in 12 months and yet I reckon we'll finish ahead of you.

We haven't replaced Cesc adequately, you haven't replaced Torres adequately...but at least we didn't spend 35 million on our inadequate replacement.

You guys did well by getting overs for Torres, but then ruined it by paying overs for an unproven player in Carroll. There are players just as good as him for a third or a half of what you paid.

:lol:
Yet you conveniently ignore that Liverpool signed Luis Suarez; you signed a defensively horrible left back, a mediocre centre-back, a mediocre central midfielder, and a good winger.
You haven't replaced Nasri or Fabregas.
Liverpool may have spent more but their signings all have much greater potential than yours, it's hard to tell for someone like you though because Liverpool are playing poorly at the moment.

WireMan

Bench
So liverpool over paid for average talent.
Adam, Downing, Henderson and Carroll for how many million?

Though they bought one good player.

Shame he is a diving, neck biting, racist though...

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/15764900.stm

King Kenny called for Evra to be banned for being abused, LFC lied about Evra to the media. They have been calling him all sorts on LFC tv.
Maybe Kenny and his scum club should have a long look at themselves today.

Kick racism out, except in Liverpool. They will probably invite Blatter to their next game.

BunniesMan

Immortal
I have a softspot for Liverpool. Listening to Anfield sing a rendition of YNWA is one of the most goosebump-worthy sights in world Football. But they have handled the Suarez-Evra horribly wrong.

t10do

Juniors
So liverpool over paid for average talent.

King Kenny called for Evra to be banned for being abused,

...........................please explain.

In all seriousness though, if found guilty, he does deserve everything he gets....and more. The ironic thing is that if nothing is done to that bumbling idiot who runs the body that governs the game, what do you expect to be done to ignorant players.

t10do

Juniors
I know we have not been setting the world on fire, but I think this morning showed us how useful a good SQUAD is. Competition for places......bring it on. After the likes of Arsenal winning, we HAD to get this win.

HowHigh

Coach
Good result to go there and win

Couldn't watch it unfortunately cause had to work this morning but caught the highlights

Lets hope we can take that form into the City game and come away with a point if not all 3.

Red Bear

Referee
Coming away with all three against city is somewhat optimistic, but I think we can potentially salvage a point. Maybe.

Or we could get severely twatted

boxhead

First Grade
I wish you guys good luck. You will need it.
The best you guys can hope for I think is a point, I can't see City losing.

Jack_Napier

Staff member
Yeah not expecting the full 3 points against city.
So good beating chelski at the bridge. Really like Bellamy up front with Luis. Good quick intelligent movement. First goal after the Adams tackle was lovely one touch play.

That's the level this squad must maintain, no more shit against the stokes and and Swanseas of the comp.

hybrid_tiger

Coach
Saw this on another forum and had to post.

Andy Carroll's career at Liverpool so far:

ball-horse.gif

:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts