What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Y.N.W.A. Thread (Liverpool fans thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Knightmare

Coach
This is going to be another poor season by the looks of it
Lucky to make Europa League at this rate

It's only September. This is Kenny's first full season to repair the damage left by Hicks/ Gillett. I don't think CL qualification is a lost cause by any means.

HowHigh

Coach
It's only September. This is Kenny's first full season to repair the damage left by Hicks/ Gillett. I don't think CL qualification is a lost cause by any means.
When it comes to Liverpool I just like preparing myself for the worst lol
So many promising seasons yet so little to show for it in recent times

WireMan

Bench

Well so far he has had £100 million to repair it. Yet you still end up with Skrtel playing right back against Bale...

Jack_Napier

Staff member
Hard to repair when we've really only invested in the mids and up front. drop carra to the bench and get some new defenders. We'll do jack shit with our defnse

feeding frenzy

Juniors
Hard to repair when we've really only invested in the mids and up front. drop carra to the bench and get some new defenders. We'll do jack shit with our defnse

Bit harsh.

Still have johnson and kelly to come back both right side defenders.

One fit this is how it will line up.

Johnson agger coates enrique

That is a very good back 4.

Jack_Napier

Staff member
Ha ha u expected anything different from a fellow red ha ha. Rate Enrique, Coates looks good but to me Danny is still hit and miss. We just don't have reliable enough defence at the moment IMO.

WireMan

Bench

He has been given 100 million quid to repair it. Its not hard. You buy players you need.

Jack_Napier

Staff member
How hard is it to comprehend in my post that we've pretty much spen most of that cash on mods and forwards.

Clearly we need more defenders

t10do

Juniors
Something tells me that 35% of that 100 million may be bench warming until we get a couple of good wins under our belt. Our 2 little lads looked sharp last night..............but am still not liking these "drop-offs" when we think we are comfortable.

HowHigh

Coach
Well it wasn't totally convincing but I'll take the 3 points any day of the week

Suarez looked pretty pissed he got subbed.

Gerrard was impressive for the short time he was on, a sign of things to come I hope.

t10do

Juniors
Yeah....one of those "we will take the 3 points" type perfomances I guess. Would like to see more of Kuyt though. Always good to see number 8 on the pitch.

HowHigh

Coach
Yeah wouldn't mind seeing Kuyt or even give Bellamy a start, Carroll has to be running out of chances.

t10do

Juniors
The thing is, we have two of our toughest matches coming up where a big man like him should really prove his worth. He has no better chance than now (scoring against one of them two will give him some more time in the eyes of the fans me thinks). They are going to be scraps so the likes of Kuyt have to come back in. Am not sure about Gerrard's fitness but reckon this is more of "Spearing" match than a "Henderson" one..........anyway. Lets just hope we step up. With Gerrard back in the squad.........I reckon it automatically happens. Also want to see Johnson back asap, for Carroll's sake.

Big Sam

First Grade
I see we are paying $3 for the win tomorrow...........I reckon that is definitely worth a go! :D

Me too. We have a good recent record against them at Anfield and Suarez aside, their players have done more travelling around the world in the last week.

HowHigh

Coach
Should have won that game by at least 2-3 goals
Pretty unlucky hitting the post a couple times and we should have taken some chances better
1-1 at home against Norwich just isn't good enough..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts