What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Y.N.W.A. Thread (Liverpool fans thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ari Gold

Bench
I really don't know why i support Livepool anymore, year after f**king year we buy so many foreigners, second rate foreigners as well. Voronin, Kuyt, Bellamy, Gonzalez, Benayoun, Arbeloa, Babel... to name a few, it's a f**king joke.

Surely with the prestige we have we would be able to attract better players.

Red Bear

Referee
Ari Gold said:
I really don't know why i support Livepool anymore, year after f**king year we buy so many foreigners, second rate foreigners as well. Voronin, Kuyt, Bellamy, Gonzalez, Benayoun, Arbeloa, Babel... to name a few, it's a f**king joke.

Surely with the prestige we have we would be able to attract better players.
Babel is young, and has shown some class. Voronin was a free transfer and hes scored a few goals. Kuyt - sh*t. Dont care how hard he works, hes scored about 15 or so goals in about 60 games for the club, not good enough

ParraDude_Jay

First Grade
:lol: @ Dippers again. Should have won, then should have lost, lucky to draw against Spurs at Anfield :lol:. Even if you win the game in hand you'll still be one point behind us!

BOTTLERS!!! :lol:

sydraider

First Grade
What the hell are you damned scousers doing, you cost me my multi and it was all fattened up too after I picked pompey!

How the hell can you clowns not beat the totts????? :fist:

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
sydraider said:
What the hell are you damned scousers doing, you cost me my multi and it was all fattened up too after I picked pompey!

How the hell can you clowns not beat the totts????? :fist:

we turned up

Foz

Bench
Played Everton overnight and won 2-1.
Sammi Hypia kicked an own goal in the first half and Everton went to the break leading 1-0 despite not having a single shot on target.In fact they only had one shot on target in the whole game.
2 second half penalties to Kuyt got Liverpool the points.
Gerrard created the first penalty and then was sacked for some reason.He was clearly the best player on the field.
Everton had a claim for a last second penalty denied (I would of given it unlike some of the decisions weve copped this year)but Reina probably would have saved it anyway.
A much needed 3 points.

Mong

Post Whore
I didn't think Liverpool deserved the first penalty, it appeared to me to clearly happen outside the box...

Add to that the fact that it was 100% a Everton penalty right on full time and Liverpool can count themselves very very lucky..

Was miffed when they took Gerrard off.. Was he injured?

Mong

Post Whore
ParraDude_Jay said:
Gerrard diving for a penalty, what's new.

Nah he got taken down, that's a fact.. The ref just got it wrong as to where it happened IMO.

Foz

Bench
The Gerrard penalty could of been out of the box.
First offence appeared to be outside but where does the advantage start and stop.
Great run from Gerrard to create the chance in the first place.
To say he dived is just a joke.
The 2nd penalty was just about the clearest penalty I've ever seen.
Great save from Phil Neville but what else could he do?
Would of been a goal anyway so he was on a hiding to nothing.
Am I complaining too much or is anyone else unhappy with Rafa's selections and replacements?
I must sound like a real whinger because we havent lost a match yet but some of his selections and substitutes amaze me.
The Gerrard one last night left me stunned.
Sure the replacement earned the 2nd penalty and played ok but if Gerrard wasnt doing more damage than Sissoko or Riisse I'm not here.
Pennant getting a couple of minutes was another strange one and Voronin wasnt playing well enough to keep Crouch out in my opinion.
Sammi's best days are behind him as well and whilst he's earnt the uptmost respect from everyone his use by date is surely up.
I can see a few buys coming in January.

Macca_

Coach
The timing of the Pennant one was also a bit strange... 1-1, Liverpool have a corner, he takes off a tall lad (Sissoko) and throws in Pennant... Perhaps after trying to use the height a change should have been made...

Just something I thought at the time.

Mong

Post Whore
Do any of the scouser fans here have an opinion on the incident in the box which i think should have been an everton penalty at the end of the game?

Where are all the scouser fans? A win in the derby against Everton and it's quiet as in here..

Foz

Bench
Ive already said I thought that incident at the end was a penalty to Everton.
Also think that Reina is about the best in the business at stopping penalties though they have cost us a couple of wins this season.
Any side that plays at home and only has one shot on target in 90 mins doesnt win any sympathy from me though.
Glad we dont play Everton every week because these games are always ugly but I think both sides will improve immensley from this match(on the proviso Rafa trots out Liverpools best side).
Everton are a real awkward side to play against no matter what team you are.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts