What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Y.N.W.A. Thread (Liverpool fans thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tom Shines

First Grade
Tonearm Terrorwrist said:
what? i didn't give liverpool sh*t
Not you Tony... :LOL:

I meant United fans, not Bayern Munchen fans. A quick check of the Scums history circa 1958 will tell you all.

pantherz9103

First Grade
Souths broke an 18 year drought of no finals. Liverpool to break an 18 year drought without the league title???? ;-)

Wheelsy said:
Not you Tony... :lol:

I meant United fans, not Bayern Munchen fans. A quick check of the Scums history circa 1958 will tell you all.

:lol:
a quick look at their squad list 07/08 shows their future is in the hands of a fat scouser! :lol: oh the irony

i hope liverpool do win the title since it's really only manure, chel$ki, le arse and liverpool. no reason to hate liverpool. infact their continued knocking chel$ki out of europe is reason enough to cheer them on!

Foz

Bench
Premier League Goals so far.

Torres 3
Voronin 2
Alonso 2
Gerrard 1
Babel 1
Sissoko 1

Tyler Durden

Juniors
Premier League games played: 4

Premier League goals conceeded from open play: 0
Premier League goals conceeded from legitimate penalties: 1
Premier League goals conceeded from idiot referee penalty decision: 1

Foz

Bench
1-1 Draw in the Champions League last night.
Worst performance I've seen from Liverpool in 3 years.Porto 14 shots to 2.
They can count themselves unlucky.
Another penalty conceded.
Replay wasnt conclusive that contact was made with the Porto player but we are copping a run of them against us this year.
All in all though 1-1 is a result that Liverpool would be satisfied with especially losing Pennant for 2 yellows.
He seemed to be on a mission all night to get himself sent.He does that every now and then but gee his football has improved.
Pennant being sent may have saved Rafa a blast yet again over his team selections.
Wonder if Gerrard would of played a full game had Pennant not been sent because its pretty clear Gerrard was struggling with injury.Only Rafa will know why Alonso wasnt used(he was struggling with a foot injury so that probably explains his non selection)and why Hypia was preferred to Agger.(surely Agger must be injured because Sammi is just too slow these days against any side that has anyone in it that can run.
Sissoko and Riise were injured as well.

lolesi

First Grade
Metatarsal injuries sure are the hit this year aren't they!

Both have been great so far this season, Alonso deserves a mention!

Foz

Bench
0-0Vs Birmingham.
Dominated possession but hardly created a chance.
Having said that Birmingham came with a game plan to get a scoreless draw and played it brilliantly although they offered nothing in attack.
Somebody get a message to Rafa and tell him we dont want our 26 million dollar striker sitting on the bench every week.
Again Rafa's team selections amaze me.
I have no doubt our best side is as good as any team in the premiership but he hardly ever plays it.
Makes it easy to work out why we are a great cups side because Rafa saves our best players for the Champions League games.

lolesi

First Grade
Its bullsh*t, play Torres! f**ks sake.

I think Alonso is a massive lost, he has been massive for us this year and we will miss he creativity. Babel is very hot/cold, can look brilliant, then you wont see him for 15 minutes.

These are games we can not drop points, 3 points were imperative today, and we only got 1, at Anfield this is not good enough.

Foz

Bench
League Cup this morning Reading 2 Liverpool 4.
Yossi Benayoun scored the first and then a guy named Torres scored the other 3.
Interesting replacement in the 77th minute.A guy named Steven Gerrard came on.
Might have a future and could even make the starting line-up along with Torres for the Wigan match on Saturday.
Picking the defence will be the fun.We need to be strong at Wigan but no doubt Rafa will like to give them a chance and play a shock selection back there.
Still we havent conceded a goal in the premiership(apart from penalties)and will need to keep Wigan goal-less to get a result there.

Foz

Bench
Beat Wigan at Wigan 1-0.
Yossi Banayoun who came on and did a great job as a replacement scored the goal and did some fine defending in preventing one as well.
Wigan were unluckily denied a goal whilst both teams had penalty claims denied.
Liverpool had more of the chances with Torres missing a couple of golden opportunities but Wigan created some good scoring chances as well.
They missed a sitter in the last minute of injury time.
Draw would of been a fair result but we've pounded sides in the past and lost so maybe we are getting a bit of luck this year.A much needed 3 points.

lolesi

First Grade
Getting real sick and tired of this rotation sh*t..

Only time we looked like doing anything was injury time!

Foz

Bench
It would be interesting to see what side Rafa put out if he was told his job was on the line.
I know Alonso and Agger are injured and Pennant was suspended but if that side we started with is the best LFC can offer we are no chance of qualifying for the next round.
All is not lost but we have to win next up in Turkey or its bye bye Europe.

Status
Not open for further replies.