What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Yeah, he's still the biggest diver

Charlie124

First Grade
LOL@NSWankers complaining about Thaiday yet supporting Creagh and Hayne. Ben Kennedy had some academy award winning dives in his time also.

Mr Fourex

Bench
LOL@NSWankers complaining about Thaiday yet supporting Creagh and Hayne. Ben Kennedy had some academy award winning dives in his time also.

Let's not forget Paul Gallen

He's a diver.

65672-3x2-940x627.jpg

Last edited:

Big Pete

Referee
:lol: I remember the Gallen effort.

Gets up and winks too.

Was as blatant as you could get but in his defence was a good 5 years ago.

_Johnsy

Referee
This coming from a supporter of a team that contains one B Creagh? Pulease.
I can see how Thaiday can piss some people off, but i wouldnt trade him for any other 2nd rower.
Just like you wouldnt swap your butterfly wings Creagh for anyone else

Everyone knows that creagh is not a fighter. Yeah he’s a sook, we all know that. Everryone wanted him to put one of Hodges chin, but that's not the type of player he is. But your precious thirdmaninfromtheside Thaiday is a cheap shot merchant on smaller men, a dog. It’s common knowledge.

Yeah that was an ordinary effort from Thaiday but to be fair he did start getting up before the whistle was blown.

Still not as embarrassing as Creagh though,

See above

It really does show johnsy up to be the dumb merkin he is by continually bringing up Thaiday when everyone in the RL community knows the biggest skirt in RL history is Ben Creagh

That's Johnsy's team, the St Merge 2nd rower....Ben Creagh

See above, there is a difference between someone who can’t/won’t fight and a cheap short merchant who has a penchant to find a smaller player. I am sure I didn’t refer to your clubs Cpt as a skirt. If you have taken my comments as such, well maybe there is something in what you assume. A psych would have a field day with you.

I have not supported Creagh or hayne in this thread when it comes to diving. I simply noted that he is a cheap shot merchant who has a liking for the smaller man, and wont throw them when someone "may" have his measure.

Let's not forget Paul Gallen

He's a diver.

As is one of QLD’s greatest players, one D Lockyer. Is there a diving academy that mal runs up there ?

StormHi

Juniors
Creagh is a Skirt and Hodges is as soft as they come He shoulda squared up and socked that merkin in the face. Thaiday is a thug who likes to blindside and pick on smaller guys and sooks when someone his size squares up.

Prince is king of the divers though such a complete and total nice person.

_Johnsy

Referee
Creagh is a Skirt and Hodges is as soft as they come He shoulda squared up and socked that merkin in the face. Thaiday is a thug who likes to blindside and pick on smaller guys and sooks when someone his size squares up.

Prince is king of the divers though such a complete and total nice person.

He didn't make a b-line for White (who had just punched Price out of SOO) or Scott. he chose an easy mark, that he knew wouldn't punch on.

Desert Qlder

First Grade
lol at Johnsy and his personal crusades against players, and his weak "he's not that type of player" defense of Creagh.

God-King Dean

Immortal
You've been down too long in the midnight sea.

Oh what's becoming of me?

Ride the tiger, you can feel his heart but you know he's clean.

Don't you see what I mean?

_Johnsy

Referee
lol at Johnsy and his personal crusades against players, and his weak "he's not that type of player" defense of Creagh.

Personal crusade. FMD you are precious indeed, I criticise a player & you consider it a personal crusade. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: Does that mean others are on their personal crusade against creagh or gallen etc ? Utterley pathetic.

How many times have you seen creagh throw punches or be involved in a stink. Just stating what is fact.

Back on topic I wonder at what minute Prince will hit the turf this weekend ?

_Johnsy

Referee
Personal crusade.

= Precious twat. Tissues in aisle 3 please.

He has enough form for diving, I am not surprise centrebet don't run a book on it.

In an effort to appease those on their rags, i wonder at what minute Ennis/Reynolds/Cherry-Evans/Cronk/Anasta/Pearce/Thurston will hit the turf today.

Last edited:

AuDragon

Juniors
Johnsy doing a good job of substituting Gaba as the boiggest troll from the dragqueens camp. Why don't your start a few threads about game plans as well?

proto

Juniors
Actually Berisha's wasn't really a dive it was more the appeal and the celebration afterwards

He is a total mug though

eozsmiles

Bench
He didn't make a b-line for White (who had just punched Price out of SOO) or Scott. he chose an easy mark, that he knew wouldn't punch on.

He couldn't. White was heading straight for Costigan, who had just told White he would kill him. By the time the bomb had landed Costigan had changed his mind though.

Latest posts