What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Yeah, he's still the biggest diver

Vic Mackey

Referee
Even when he was at the tigers I hated him diving, he doesn't even try to hide it.

His team mate in the second row is just as bad

bottle

Coach
Shame really. A talented player, but his legacy will be that he is remembered more for this than anything positive he's been a part of.

_Johnsy

Referee
Sam Thirdmaninfromtheside Thaiday, who would have thought the QLD tough man would dive:roll:

_Johnsy

Referee
Classic Sam Thirdman. Takes a dive, mouths off to the smallest player on the field and then backs down and hides behind his team mates.

I wonder why Sammy decided not to throw a punch here ?

302703-sam-thaiday-queensland-maroons.jpg

As you can see he wanted the smaller bloke, again (Pearce) but once someone who is about the same size his hands are 10000kg heavy and he can't throw them. To think this cat is considered club captain material.

181384-beau-scott-nsw-blues.jpg

Last edited:

_Johnsy

Referee
I don't know how anyone could get upset, everything said is factual and accepted as such by all the RL community.

Mr Saab

Referee
As you can see he wanted the smaller bloke, again (Pearce) but once someone who is about the same size his hands are 10000kg heavy and he can't throw them. To think this cat is considered club captain material.

This coming from a supporter of a team that contains one B Creagh? Pulease.
I can see how Thaiday can piss some people off, but i wouldnt trade him for any other 2nd rower.
Just like you wouldnt swap your butterfly wings Creagh for anyone else

Big Pete

Referee
Yeah that was an ordinary effort from Thaiday but to be fair he did start getting up before the whistle was blown.

Still not as embarrassing as Creagh though, :lol:

Mr Fourex

Bench
It really does show johnsy up to be the dumb merkin he is by continually bringing up Thaiday when everyone in the RL community knows the biggest skirt in RL history is Ben Creagh

That's Johnsy's team, the St Merge 2nd rower....Ben Creagh

:lol: :lol: :lol:
creagh.gif
creagh.gif

Latest posts