What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Yeah, he's still the biggest diver

God-King Dean

Immortal
" [Jamie Soward] is bit of a milkman. "
-Scott Prince.

Can't stand him. Thought he was a tosser when he named his daughters the appropriate names so he could get an anagram tattoo of them.

_Johnsy

Referee
This from his player profile on the Bitans website.

QUALITIES YOU ADMIRE IN PEOPLE?
Honest and respectful

QUALITIES YOU DISLIKE IN PEOPLE?
Dishonest

& he is the Titans Cpt, enough said.

Last edited:

_Johnsy

Referee
I had no idea his knees were that bad and they would continue to give way at any time during a game.

skeepe

Immortal
He certainly gives Matt Bowen a run for his money in the biggest diver stakes.

beave

Coach
He certainly gives Matt Bowen a run for his money in the biggest diver stakes.

f**k me, you still carrying on about that Raiders Cowboys game from 3 years ago???

Get over it man.

Would have loved to have heard what the lower bays were yelling at Prince last night when he took that kick, his reaction makes me think someone must have thrown a pearler at him!!!!

beads6

First Grade
It was a deadset dive and he continually does it. Needs to be made accountable for making Rugby League look like soccer

Charlie124

First Grade
I used to like Prince up until a few years ago (no, im not talking about the '05 grand final). However, ive grown to absolutely hate the cat since the diving has taken over his game. Him and Isaac Luke (late last year) have done two of the worst dives in the modern era against the Cowboys and its f**king disgusting that they're allowed to get away with it.

Charlie124

First Grade
Ben Creagh isn't a diver, he's just a little girl who shouldn't be playing a man's sport.

Scott Prince, Isaac Luke and Jarryd Hayne are divers.

betcats

Referee
Give him a break, diving is just about the only way he can affect the game positively for the Tits.

Latest posts