What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Yeah Right !!

The Colonel

Immortal
parra pete said:
Let's adopt the ostrich approach...

Or we could try the head up the arse approach.... :roll:

I think there have been a handful of players on our team this year up to NRL standard. Blaming just one for the mistakes the team has made is ridiculous. Being such a strong supporter of B.Smith in the past I thought you too might understand how blaming one person for the whole problem is not the way to go.

forward pass

Coach
Kornstar said:
Does anyone else think that jayjayselmes is the Santa that had the altercation with Tim Smith in the off-season?

It would explain the deep hate he has for Timmy

jayjay has so much credibility - he even suggested SOO 2 was rigged. Genius !:roll:

Daneel

Bench
jayjayselmes said:
Hay no need to get upset about it i was just pointing a few things out, cuz some must have there horse blinkers on still.

You have a hide telling someone not to get upset, considering you spend all your time on here upset about PJ not being halfback, or people not thinking Wade is the best fullback in the comp.:roll:

As for your stats on Tim, i haven't heard anyone say Tim had a blinder or that he was the best player on the park. People are simply saying he did some good things on the field. Where are your stats for how many passes Tim passed to a player in half a gap or how many kicks found space. We would have had a few more line dropouts from Timmys kicks except Peachy had an outstanding game bringing the ball back out of his ingoal.

The way i see it you don't mind pointing a few things out to people but really don't like it being done to yourself.

yy_cheng

Coach
I was actually really happy seeing Timmy kick when in the opposition red zone against Souths.

jk13

First Grade
maybe no one should reply to jj's threads. i can get this kinda rubbish from the newspapers. if you think tim is responsible for the mess this yr has become, then you obviously know nothing about rugby league. go and follow the socceroos, cause your statements are old, tiresome and contribute nothing.

Freak2

Juniors
As a long term debator of Tim Smith's ability (not just this year) I can understand the frustrations some Eels supporters are having at the moment, but for other "so-called" Parra supporters to make comments about others knowledge on Rugby League is not called for and pathetic!

I too have the same minority opinion and will debate to the hill why Tim Smith is cancer in this team. A default Rookie season is worth a pinch of sh*t if you cannot back it up year after year. Just ask Owen Cragie!!

jk13

First Grade
i've read alot of his posts (u can't really avoid them), and i've based my response on the constant sensationalism he promotes.

Suitman

Post Whore
Freak2 said:
I too have the same minority opinion and will debate to the hill why Tim Smith is cancer in this team. A default Rookie season is worth a pinch of sh*t if you cannot back it up year after year. Just ask Owen Cragie!!

I would agree with you if the rest of the team wasn't performing just as poorly.

Suity

jayjayselmes

Juniors
Common we beat souths and timmy still couldnt shine and produced stats listed at the start of this thread.

ts really quite pathtic and sad we have this tool playing at our most crucial positions.

Remember we are second last because of this Joker

The Colonel

Immortal
jayjayselmes said:
Remember we are second last because of this Joker

Again. Not solely because of Tim. There are a number of more senior players who haven't exactly been setting the world on fire either.

jayjayselmes

Juniors
Jake the snake said:
Whoever thinks Tim 'has nothing' have NO IDEA about Rugby League NO IDEA!!

Remember mate we are second last, or did you forget?

Yeah timmy had a blinder against the rabbits. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

man we will lose until we punt this fool that cant run nor pass its very very said to have a half that wont run, cant tackle and cant pass if his life depended on it!

jayjayselmes

Juniors
The Colonel said:
Again. Not solely because of Tim. There are a number of more senior players who haven't exactly been setting the world on fire either.

like who colonel? who is not perfroming?

jayjayselmes

Juniors
I ask tis qustion how long do you prsist until he i dropped for bad form on a consistent basis?

1 game? 5 games? 20 games? 1 season?

Id like you to answer this quesions!

how long of a run of bad form dod you let this go on before he is dumped??

The Colonel

Immortal
You'd need to ask the coach. He did hold him back for three games and suspension to Jeremy saw him return. His form was more good than great in PL but he worked well with Blake and the coach brought him back. Maybe both should have come up.

The Colonel

Immortal
jayjayselmes said:

Like who? We sit second last. It makes it fairly obvious that it isn't just one player not performing regularly. Most of the team have had poor games. Tahu has been our most consistent. Hindmarsh would be our next best.

Kornstar

Coach
The Colonel said:
You'd need to ask the coach. He did hold him back for three games and suspension to Jeremy saw him return. His form was more good than great in PL but he worked well with Blake and the coach brought him back. Maybe both should have come up.

100% correct, both should have been brought up!!! Green needs to play first grade this year, he will not dissapoint!!!!

Tim Smith is our future, along with Green at 5/8th!!

hineyrulz

Post Whore
jayjayselmes said:
tim smith's form this year has not been great but he's hardly robinson crusoe is he besides tahu,hindy,fui and guru jr the rest have been pretty disapointing compared 2 last yr blaming tim smith only shows what a clown u are your tirades are old and boring get a life dude :blahb: :blahb: :blahb:

parra pete

Referee
Kornstar said:
100% correct, both should have been brought up!!! Green needs to play first grade this year, he will not dissapoint!!!!

Tim Smith is our future, along with Green at 5/8th!!

:shock: :shock: Oh no...What have we done to be forced to endure this.