What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Yikes! Well done!

Eelementary

Post Whore
Congrats on a super impressive win! :clap:

I'm hoping if my Eels can't win the comp (and it is looking tough right about now), that the Roosters can. Brian Smith is a tremendous coach and an awesome bloke. Hope he finally gets that monkey off his back.

Monk

Referee
Uhh i hate this, i'd much rather go under the rader then be firmly placed on it, when people start giving us wraps it makes me nervous.

I hope we can keep it up.

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
Yep good win last night to the rosters. Normally when the eels loose I get very frustrated and scream at the TV because of all the mistakes we make, but last night I didn't scream because the eels didn't play to bad it was just that the Roosters were just to brillant.

The first time Smith has had a very good half combination - all the best for the season

Tom Ace

Bench
Uhh i hate this, i'd much rather go under the rader then be firmly placed on it, when people start giving us wraps it makes me nervous.

I hope we can keep it up.

That's exactly how i feel.

I wish everyone would just forget about us! :D

LatK7

First Grade
If the Chooks take out Saints convincingly...well I'll be tempted to put some money down!

Divine

Bench
yep. The Roosters will win the comp. They won't lose another game. Start strutting. TShirts are already available!

Latest posts