What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

You are our bitches

Broncodr01d

Juniors
lol. Surely you're taking the piss out of yourself.

As a matter of interest, how many of you live in Brisbane?

Equally, out of interest, why would this matter?

Stupid question for stupid question: do you live in Kogarah or Wollongong?

jarro

Juniors
Cracks bigger than the one in Dells arse are beginning to appear :shock:

I luv it :lol:

Nerd

Bench
Memories of 92/93 must be very comforting when you have been outplayed for the 8th in a row time by us.
Quick get those GF videos on, before you need the tissues.

Bad luck again bitches.
Stop the whining and cop it sweet you sook. The dragons got a football lesson tonight!

Dazzat

First Grade
Johnsy has an appointment at the pie shop ... will be eating the humble variety for a while.

Broncodr01d

Juniors
Always the problem with these threads - they can come back to bit all in the ass.

Keep that in mind.

We got the Dragons on an off night ... if we are to make the finals and meet them again, they won't be as poor.

Blackduck

Juniors
always the problem with these threads - they can come back to bit all in the ass.

Keep that in mind.

We got the dragons on an off night ... If we are to make the finals and meet them again, they won't be as poor.

off night??? Did you see the game? Broncs outplayed them all over the shop, broncs won tonight because they outplayed them. Broncs have hit form again and tonight proved it. Dragons tried everything they could but couldnt break through great defence. It may very well come back to bite you on the arse,but hey thats football

Last edited:

_Johnsy

Referee
Not really, I was refering to the previous game, however Brisbane thoroughly deserved their 10 point victory last night.

I am not overley concerned ATM.
Brisbane had 56% of the ball, with a 93% possession effiency rate.
We had 44% of the ball with a 78% possession effiency rate.
Brisbane had a total of 33 more positive uses of the ball last night.
Brisbane completed 78% of their sets, we completed 66%.

Brisbane had it over us and our poor ball handling let us down, actually our mistakes and inability to complete sets when required cost us.

Are we struggling at the moment, Yes.
Is our season gone, not by a long shot.

Are we your bithces ?
Brisbane 12 -2 2009
St George Illawarra 25-12 2009
St George Illawarra 24-20 2008
St George Illawarra 28-10 2008
St George Illawarra 11-4 2007
St George Illawarra 20-4 2006
St George Illawarra 18-16 2006
St George Illawarra 26-12 2006
St George Illawarra 24-4 2005

No, we still own you, but again congrats on last nights effort.

johnnyg

Juniors
Are we your bitches?

Grand Final 1992 Brisbane 28-8
Grand Final 1993 Brisbane 14-6

Seems that the 2 most important games (between the clubs) of the last 2 decades we owned you?

But wait, it's abit pointless bringing up games gone by from previous years isn't it?

badav

Bench
Not really, I was refering to the previous game, however Brisbane thoroughly deserved their 10 point victory last night.

I am not overley concerned ATM.
Brisbane had 56% of the ball, with a 93% possession effiency rate.
We had 44% of the ball with a 78% possession effiency rate.
Brisbane had a total of 33 more positive uses of the ball last night.
Brisbane completed 78% of their sets, we completed 66%.

Brisbane had it over us and our poor ball handling let us down, actually our mistakes and inability to complete sets when required cost us.

Are we struggling at the moment, Yes.
Is our season gone, not by a long shot.

Are we your bithces ?
Brisbane 12 -2 2009
St George Illawarra 25-12 2009
St George Illawarra 24-20 2008
St George Illawarra 28-10 2008
St George Illawarra 11-4 2007
St George Illawarra 20-4 2006
St George Illawarra 18-16 2006
St George Illawarra 26-12 2006
St George Illawarra 24-4 2005

No, we still own you, but again congrats on last nights effort.

I'll take two grand final wins over any of those club games or the semi in the year we won the comp but whatever makes you happy Johnsy. I think you've got other things to worry about anyway like another season that promised much but doesnt look likely to deliver yet again.

Frank_Grimes

First Grade
off night??? Did you see the game? Broncs outplayed them all over the shop, broncs won tonight because they outplayed them. Broncs have hit form again and tonight proved it. Dragons tried everything they could but couldnt break through great defence.

Hardly. While the brisbane defence has clearly improved, the few times the dragons took on the line they were able to break it. They were only denied tries through unlucky knock ons.

That being said - lap it up johnsy. I know you enjoy these mud slinging threads as much as I. Had we both been at WIN last night the beers would have been on you.

_Johnsy

Referee
I'll take two grand final wins over any of those club games or the semi in the year we won the comp but whatever makes you happy Johnsy. I think you've got other things to worry about anyway like another season that promised much but doesnt look likely to deliver yet again.

Still plenty of time left yet mate. Your guys turned their season around in 2 weeks. TBH if I was to pick between being on Brisbane or the Dragons for the remainder of the season, Id be chosing the dragons.

Frank,

I am sure there will come a time when I'll be happy to buy the 1st beer. Best of luck for the remainder of the year lads.

drake

First Grade
Are we your bitches?

Grand Final 1992 Brisbane 28-8
Grand Final 1993 Brisbane 14-6

Seems that the 2 most important games (between the clubs) of the last 2 decades we owned you?

But wait, it's abit pointless bringing up games gone by from previous years isn't it?
Thanks, obviously you're someone who agrees we've won 15 premierships.

Brisbane's defence on Friday was monstrous! They absolutely smashed us pillar to post.
Good work by Henjak and the Broncos to turn it around and silence the critics. I said on Friday at work that anyone who writes off the Broncos needs to get off the meth. Bennett was a big factor, but far from the only one.
Good luck in the finals; I would love to get some revenge for 92 & 93.

Broncodr01d

Juniors
off night??? Did you see the game? Broncs outplayed them all over the shop, broncs won tonight because they outplayed them. Broncs have hit form again and tonight proved it. Dragons tried everything they could but couldnt break through great defence. It may very well come back to bite you on the arse,but hey thats football

Yes, off night. I've watched all but a couple Dragons games this season and they were clearly below their best. Yes we played well, we improved yada yada yada though our plight was helped by meeting a Dragons team a little off their game.

Whatever helps you sleep at night I guess.

Latest posts