What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

You fcken bit me, dawg.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Tahu's elbow still landed on Morrin's head. As I said, that would be why Morrin reacted how he did (elbow to the head hurts, intentional or not :lol:)

Timmah

Staff member
Y2Eel said:
Undue Force bloody hell lets play touch Dodger...... They were Wrestling with a big meat head to get him down Tahu had a hold of the ball and Hindy his lower body bloody hell..

It was above the horizontal, I've watched it countless times.

Y2Eel

First Grade
Timmah said:
Tahu's elbow still landed on Morrin's head. As I said, that would be why Morrin reacted how he did (elbow to the head hurts, intentional or not :lol:)

So your still looking for justification why Morrin acted like a dog?

Timmah

Staff member
Nope, simply provided a reason why he allegedly bit Tahu. Thought it was pretty straight forward. I don't see why that's so taboo.

Dutchy

Immortal
attachmentpk6.jpg

Timmah

Staff member
:lol:

Only thing I would change is to get rid of the blue jersey. :fist:

Pando

Juniors
Folkes will put Morrin in Premier League after he finishes his suspension, I'm certain of that.
As much as I hate Parra, that was a cat act, not a Dog act, and it doesn't matter what Tahu did, or didn't do, to deserve it.
It put a black mark on a good game to watch.
We don't need that crap in the game.

Timmah

Staff member
Pando said:
As much as I hate Parra, that was a cat act, not a Dog act, and it doesn't matter what Tahu did, or didn't do, to deserve it.

And I agree with that. Doesn't mean it doesn't exist or can't be talked about though. Some would want to believe Parra are cleanskins (pun not intended) from the whole matter.

Timmah

Staff member
You're the one who made a d*ck of yourself earlier champ, I covered every one of your points and all you did was try to insult me back or call me for being a "moral crusader" while not responding to any of the point.

Pando

Juniors
Timmah said:
And I agree with that. Doesn't mean it doesn't exist or can't be talked about though. Some would want to believe Parra are cleanskins (pun not intended) from the whole matter.

A REAL Dog would have got up and punched him in the head, not bitten him like a cat.

Y2Eel

First Grade
Timmah said:

No your the only one who wants to shift part of the blame onto Hindmarsh for his lifting tackle and Tahu For Diving from 10m in the air with his elbow onto Morrins head:lol:

Timmah

Staff member
Shift what blame? FFS Morrin should be out for the season, stop ignoring that.

You're trying to shift the onus entirely off the Eels player/s who appeared to have also committed infringements.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Timmah said:
You're the one who made a d*ck of yourself earlier champ, I covered every one of your points and all you did was try to insult me back or call me for being a "moral crusader" while not responding to any of the point.
Keep digging mate, at this rate you'll reach China by midnight.

Timmah

Staff member
Well avoided again :clap:

You suck at arguing and keeping on topic.