What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

You fcken bit me, dawg.

hindmarsh4pm

Juniors
Morrin is a thug.....should get minimum 10 weeks
as for those carrying on about the tackle, seriously wake up to yourselves. it was a strong tackle yeah tahu slammed him in the ground but it was legal.
I dont think morrin bit T in retaliation of the tackle, becase after tahu made the tackle it took him a second or 2 to bite and he wasn't even trying to rush to get up.

I felt sorry for Tahu when the ref asked do you want to go on with it, tahu probably thought to himself what happens on he field stays on the field, and didn't know what to do. but good move by tahu to go on with it, this thugh morrin deserves a long stint on the sidelines

LMAO at the touchy, i could see the bite marks watching it on tv and this guy was a mm away and still had trouble seeing it hahaha

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
The Telegraph is apparently going to be expanding on it tomorrow from Morrin's side - including concussion and Tahu's tackle.

Should be interesting, shouldn't excuse him though, I hope they don't try to.

hindmarsh4pm

Juniors
Timmah said:
The Telegraph is apparently going to be expanding on it tomorrow from Morrin's side - including concussion and Tahu's tackle.

Should be interesting, shouldn't excuse him though, I hope they don't try to.
concussion? what are they on about? it was a good solid tackle, i don't see the telegraph trying to excuse him, why would anyone be on his side for

Timmah

Staff member
Just reporting what I heard from Steve Mascord on 2GB.

hindmarsh4pm

Juniors
the tackle was fine, watching replays on youtube tahu never slams his head, he has his hands around morrin's shoulder and at no time is his arm around his neck slamming his head down, it always on the right side of morrins body and hindmarsh well he just lifted the guys leg lol, there was not much in it.

hahaha at timmy smith, trying to give brad morrin a dirty look, why was he there for lol. I love you timmy you legend

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Timmah said:
:roll: I agree it's a low act but we're talking about a physical, logical reason why he may have reacted with the low act. That's all I'm saying.
Timmerr, hypothetically, how would you feel if Ryles put the bite on Ryan the week before?

Do you think he would have had a logical reason for doing so?

salivor

First Grade
You can't bite someone when you're in disney land so the Telegraph can spare me any concussion stories. Sounds like the Doggies are building up to try and use the Danny Williams excuse.

Timmah

Staff member
OK Willow, El, take the wording and apply it completely literally.

You know what my point is - I'm not excusing and you both bloody well know it - I'm merely trying to communicate the point he didn't just get tackled, and decide to bite. Clearly he would've felt he was being niggled with or took exception to the elbow that ultimately landed on his head.

Nothing excuses the biting act, I can't count how many times I've said it today, but there can be reasons behind what he was thinking.

hindmarsh4pm

Juniors
salivor said:
You can't bite someone when you're in disney land so the Telegraph can spare me any concussion stories. Sounds like the Doggies are building up to try and use the Danny Williams excuse.
he got 18 weeks though didn't he? maybe to get over the concussion lol

Timmah

Staff member
salivor said:

100% right and if they use it I'll be dirty on the club. We don't need a player like that. Corey Hughes is enough of a grub.

hindmarsh4pm

Juniors
Timmah said:
100% right and if they use it I'll be dirty on the club. We don't need a player like that. Corey Hughes is enough of a grub.
hahaha, why does every dogs supporter hate corey hughes? everyone i know at least can't stand the bloke

El Diablo

Post Whore
Timmah said:
Nothing excuses the biting act, I can't count how many times I've said it today, but there can be reasons behind what he was thinking.

there's that word "but" again

sounds to me like you're trying to excuse it in some way

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Timmah said:
OK Willow, El, take the wording and apply it completely literally.
I didn't know there was another meaning to 'logical reason'.

Care to answer my question?

Timmah

Staff member
He's a grub and gives away too many penalties. It'll be good to have Sullivan who's much less of a grub in there in 08.

That said, Corey's grub ratio has decreased this year while Perry seems to be our bigger penalty merchant.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Timmah said:
lol. Seems to be a lot of grubs in the team you support.

Timmah

Staff member
Willow said:
I didn't know there was another meaning to 'logical reason'.

Care to answer my question?

I'll recommend you an optom, you clearly missed it.

If it satisfies you to continue baiting me, omit "logical" from the sentence.

Nothing excuses what he did. How many times do I have to write that? I'm trying to point out to people that there had to be some reason for him to be such a farkwit. I'm saying that reason is most likely to be Tahu's elbow landing on the guy's head. Is it that hard to understand?