What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

You fcken bit me, dawg.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
I'm sorry, which other players bit Timana? F**king knob, not satisfied with us conceding Morrin's a farkwit, have to stir an argument somehow hey?

Iafeta

Referee
Lowdown said:
FFS...

Yes it looked like a bite, but seriously: 20 weeks?

It was a f**king nip. It aint going to injure anyone is it? We're not living in the wild wild west in the 1800's. Its 2007 and a professional game. Time to leave this 'dog act' theatrics out of scope.

4 - 6 weeks is more than enough punishment for something so minor. It's not like he bit an ear off, or a finger, or bit on a testicle is it? Biting should carry degrees of seriousness like any other charge.

Case in point:

- Punch a guy in a fight: No suspension
- Punch a guy repeatedly in a fight: No suspension
- Punch a guy as 3rd man: Suspension
- Punch a guy who aint looking: Heavier suspension
- King hit a guy: Referred straight to judiary.

People need to get off their soapboxes and recognise that there are acts of violence which have the far greater chance to cause injury - such as kneeing,kicking, eye gouging, king hits and spear tackles that are more serious that a nip on the arm.

What a lot of dribble. The plum picker from Hopoate may not have caused many injuries and in fact, some may have enjoyed it, but it was not in the spirit of the game. That's the crux of the matter, sometimes punch ups happen, but biting someone? That's a dog act.

perverse

Referee
lol all you peple trying to downplay the seriousness of biting are absolutely KIDDING YOURSELVES. biting potentially has greater consequences than any dog act as it is a perfect way to transmit bacteria and disease - potentially directly into the blood.

get a f*cking clue - this grub INTENTIONALLY turned his head and bit tahu on the arm. todge, having just read the thread from start to finish.. you're an idiot and have been shown to be one yet again. you can preach the rulebook all you like on this one.. this is one case where i wouldn't care if it's against the rules, i would have knocked Morons head off for that dog act. the dogs even got a penalty for it (which they shouldnt have) and yet you still whinge that the official got it wrong both ways. get a grip you merkin.

it was a blatent, intentional and unprovoked bite. he should not see another football field this year - MINIMUM.

and as for the "it was one player, don't bring the rest of the club into it". guess what? you're an idiot again! every player that steps on the football field has the full knowledge that their actions reflect on the club they're playing for. that's why they call it "representing".

spider

Coach
Timmah said:
It was one player, don't bring the whole club into it wanker.
lol - and how was that doing so?

remove the taste of sour grapes you have displayed throught the thread and look at it subjectively as it was intended

Timmah

Staff member
perverse said:
get a f*cking clue - this grub INTENTIONALLY turned his head and bit tahu on the arm. todge, having just read the thread from start to finish.. you're an idiot and have been shown to be one yet again. you can preach the rulebook all you like on this one.. this is one case where i wouldn't care if it's against the rules, i would have knocked Morons head off for that dog act.
And you would've been in trouble for it. I'm not making excuses for moron, it was a low act.
perverse said:
the dogs even got a penalty for it (which they shouldnt have) and yet you still whinge that the official got it wrong both ways. get a grip you merkin.
I'm merely explaining the basis of the 'Dogs getting a penalty for it and why Hampstead probably ruled the way he did, which most seem to agree on (regardless of whether it was the correct ruling to make)

perverse said:
it was a blatent, intentional and unprovoked bite. he should not see another football field this year - MINIMUM.
100% agree.

perverse said:
and as for the "it was one player, don't bring the rest of the club into it". guess what? you're an idiot again! every player that steps on the football field has the full knowledge that their actions reflect on the club they're playing for. that's why they call it "representing".
Get a grip. Morrin bit, noone else. Why should good decent players like Hazem or Phelps, Kouparitsas or Maitua (random examples) be labelled along with Morrin when even Dogs fans, including myself, want him gone?

Choppies

Coach
*trumpets*
Here comes sir timmah. Here to smite all people that say a bad word about the Bulldogs.
Knight%20Knight%20150.JPG

perverse

Referee
Timmah said:
Get a grip. Morrin bit, noone else. Why should good decent players like Hazem or Phelps, Kouparitsas or Maitua (random examples) be labelled along with Morrin when even Dogs fans, including myself, want him gone?
*sigh*.. it doesn't reflect poorly on other individual players. that's not what i said. it reflects poorly on your club.. which at the moment rates somewhere between the ice addict that tries to bum smokes off me every day on the way to work and a pack of teenage gang rapists in terms of it's image to the rest of the footballing community.

face it - your club has very serious disciplinary issues.

eels_fan_01

Bench
Timmah said:
It was one player, don't bring the whole club into it wanker.

Thats what all you d*ckheads say everytime something happens with the Bulldogs....its just one thing, its just one thing well now its a string of embarrasment by a club that is ruining rugby league.

eels_fan_01 said:
Thats what all you d*ckheads say everytime something happens with the Bulldogs....its just one thing, its just one thing well now its a string of embarrasment by a club that is ruining rugby league.

The Dogs are not ruining rugby league....Morrin did this in the heat of the moment and I don't think this is reflective of the whole club.

A lot of the other issues facing the club such as SBW moments could potentially ruin the image but I don't think the Morrin incident add to this.:cool:

Timmah

Staff member
Why are you such an abusive arse in EVERY post? You won ffs.

Dutchy

Immortal
Cant wait for the next Dogs v Parra game

Chewy Chewy Moi Moi vs Brad "Man Eater" Morrin.

TimTam Timana wont be there next year though :(

eels_fan_01

Bench
Timmah said:
Why are you such an abusive arse in EVERY post? You won ffs.

Because you have to be abusive because there is so many people in this forum that every post is just whining and talking sh*t, people get sick of it.

Timmah

Staff member
Never tried being reasonable? At least I'm more stupid than I am abusive.

Timmah

Staff member
Just watched the youtube video of the hit again.

1 - Morrin bit him. Dog act - should be out, no questions asked, season at least.

2 - The bite doesn't excuse the following:

2a. Hindmarsh DID lift Morrin above the horizontal using the legs. Horizontal = 180 degree mark and the lower end of his body was above that angle.

2b. Tahu's elbow landed on Morrin's head as he drove the biting cat into the ground ball first. It was a driving tackle and from watching it numerous times it appears that's what provoked Morrin's biting response.

2c. Tahu's head-slap on Morrin post-bite. Which is what Hampstead blew the penalty for (regardless of whether it was a correct call or not)

3 - Hampstead very clearly said he'd already blown the penalty and couldn't reverse it. Had I been the referee Parra would've gotten the penalty somehow for the bite.

What my points 2a and 2b mean are open to interpretation - the Eels players in question probably won't get charged nor will the tackle be deemed illegal but in my book there was undue force used.

Let me repeat however, none of it gets Morrin off nor should it lessen his suspension.

Y2Eel

First Grade
Timmah said:
Just watched the youtube video of the hit again.

1 - Morrin bit him. Dog act - should be out, no questions asked, season at least.

2 - The bite doesn't excuse the following:

2a. Hindmarsh DID lift Morrin above the horizontal using the legs. Horizontal = 180 degree mark and the lower end of his body was above that angle.

2b. Tahu's elbow landed on Morrin's head as he drove the biting cat into the ground ball first. It was a driving tackle and from watching it numerous times it appears that's what provoked Morrin's biting response.

2c. Tahu's head-slap on Morrin post-bite. Which is what Hampstead blew the penalty for (regardless of whether it was a correct call or not)

3 - Hampstead very clearly said he'd already blown the penalty and couldn't reverse it. Had I been the referee Parra would've gotten the penalty somehow for the bite.

What my points 2a and 2b mean are open to interpretation - the Eels players in question probably won't get charged nor will the tackle be deemed illegal but in my book there was undue force used.

Let me repeat however, none of it gets Morrin off nor should it lessen his suspension.

The game's on Fox Now Dodger..

Hindy didnt Lift Morrin Fell to the ground while Hindy Was holding his legs Tahu was wrestling with Morrin Tahu had hold of the ball there was no intention that you can see from tahu when he landed on Morrins head And how did he Get driven ball First while Tahu was holding it ;-)...

Y2Eel

First Grade
Undue Force bloody hell lets play touch Dodger...... They were Wrestling with a big meat head to get him down Tahu had a hold of the ball and Hindy his lower body bloody hell..

Latest posts