What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

You will never win one

Quigs

Immortal
Illawarra? Sorry I don't support that team.

Well not that confirmation is really needed here Syk, but with a statement like that you have left no uncertainty with anyone in here that you are one CLASS ONE WANKER.

Are you in your mid teens by any chance.

Cheers
Declared Idiot #88
Quigs

Go easy on colesy people, its a tough night for him, his siamese twin brother is gay and tonight he has exclusive use of their shared arse hole.

Syko

Juniors
Well not that confirmation is really needed here Syk, but with a statement like that you have left no uncertainty with anyone in here that you are one CLASS ONE WANKER.

Are you in your mid teens by any chance.

Cheers
Declared Idiot #88
Quigs

why do you feel the need to post

Cheers
Declared Idiot #88
Quigs

everytime?

Are you proud to be an idiot? I guess its the same as being a proud sharks fan

i can't be bothered with him at the moment. i will wait till we smack their arses then go looking for him. I bet he is convieniently not posting at that time.

Last edited:

Card Shark

Immortal
The bigger they are....the harder they fall.

The Dragons have shortened in the betting & the expectation is rising (sound familar?). When they don't make the 8, the "loyal" Dragons supporters will be after Bennetts head like they have with every other coach / player for god knows how long.

This time every year they rate themselves top 4 certainties but they struggle to make the 8. This year will be no different.

I just cant wait to see that!

Quigs

Immortal
Stats men....... a question from the floor

When was the last time the Merged Stain George Illawarra Westpac Dragons finished above us in the competition.

I think Ropers years were a disadvantage.

be interested to compare.

Cheers
Declared Idiot #88
Quigs

I think they'll make it personally. Not ahead of us, but they'll be there.

I prefer to tell them and others that they deserve to be favourites now they have bennett and anything less then winning the premiership would be an epic fail for them. I should know about failing, I am a sharks fan. They cant really argue with that can they.

And when they dont win it = EPIC FAIL

Inferno

Coach

When was the last time the Merged Stain George Illawarra Westpac Dragons finished above us in the competition.

Cheers
Declared Idiot #88
Quigs

Can't answer that Quigley but I know a Raper coached team never beat a Brown coached team.

2006 would be my guess, that was the year we played them first week of the finals.

Frenzy.

Immortal
What is the word on the bottom of your logo Syko?

dragons.jpg

BWNB

First Grade
I prefer to tell them and others that they deserve to be favourites now they have bennett and anything less then winning the premiership would be an epic fail for them. I should know about failing, I am a sharks fan. They cant really argue with that can they.

And when they dont win it = EPIC FAIL

All hail Bennet, FMD they are a stupid bunch, two trial wins and a new coach and they have gone from no hopers to premiership favorites:lol:

Quigs

Immortal
Yes it all smells similar to that Souffs idiot from last year who was mouthing off after a flying start in the trials.

September is a long way away ... and a lot can happen.

Cheers
Declared Idiot #88
Quigs

Syko

Juniors
i can't be bothered with him at the moment. i will wait till we smack their arses then go looking for him. I bet he is convieniently not posting at that time.

No, I will always be around unless banned, to give reasons as to why we lost ;)

The bigger they are....the harder they fall.

The Dragons have shortened in the betting & the expectation is rising (sound familar?). When they don't make the 8, the "loyal" Dragons supporters will be after Bennetts head like they have with every other coach / player for god knows how long.

This time every year they rate themselves top 4 certainties but they struggle to make the 8. This year will be no different.

I just cant wait to see that!

Regardless if we have uncle Wayne or not, we expect top 8 minimum ever year, most of the time the team deliver.

All hail Bennet, FMD they are a stupid bunch, two trial wins and a new coach and they have gone from no hopers to premiership favorites:lol:

no hopers? lol. Do you actually watch League mate?

Cheers
Declared Idiot #88
Quigs

Dragons finished in front of the Sharks in:

Makes it 6 to 4 (sharks) by my dodgy maths.

Quigs

Immortal
Thommo check these figures out.

Cronulla Sharks -v- The Merged Stain George Illawarra Westpac St George Bank Dragons playing out of WIN Wollongong, WIN Carlton aka Oki Kograah Jubilee Oval, formerly from Whatever they call it Stadium Homebush,

Games Played since the Merger....

Sharks have won 13

The Merged Stain George Illawarra Westpac St George Bank Dragons won 8

and one game has been drawn.

I thought I'd explained all this in simple terms to Timmaaaaa

by the way where is my cat? Has he had a farkin' name change too.

Cheers
Declared Idiot #88
Quigs

Latest posts