What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

You wont stop our group sex romps: NRL player

Alex28

Coach
How Obvious is it that someone has told her to bring it up again so she can get a pay check from the media.
If there was anything wrong then why didnt the police charge them
Its all crap and too many women try and get payed for faking depression
If she wanted a paycheck why on earth did she talk to the ABC? ACA - Yes. 60 Minutes - Yes. TT - Yes. 4 Corners? I'd be surprised whether she was paid at all to be honest.

I have a mate in the ABC - I'll ask him...

Big Time

Juniors
If she wanted a paycheck why on earth did she talk to the ABC? ACA - Yes. 60 Minutes - Yes. TT - Yes. 4 Corners? I'd be surprised whether she was paid at all to be honest.

I am sure I read somewhere yesterday that she accepted no money for the interview. I saw the Johns interview last night too. He is obviously in a world of hurt. In hindsight maybe he would have been better off coming out years ago and saying I have been here done this, it was wrong, let it be a lesson, blah blah blah. He said he always knew this would come out, if that was the case, maybe he should have got on front foot. I think it would be fair to say that their are no real winners from this incident (except the blokes sitting back watching Johns take the whack by himself), but hopefully some good can come from it down the track. I just don't know whether some blokes are smart enough to take heed.

Evenflow

Bench
having said that....i mean is it that hard for the players to just stick to regular sex? do they really need their team mates around?

i dunno i guess because something i would never do i cant really understand why ANYONE would want to do it. male or female.

Why should they stick to just "regular sex" if they enjoy doing it in other ways as long as it's legal and consensual?

I never would and never have partaken in group. Just as i'd never contemplate being a swinger or even a nudist for that matter. Might be too much info but i like the intamacy of just 2 people and i couldn't think of anything worse than going for it with a room full of other blokes watching or me watching them. But that's just me.

That said, just because i wouldn't have a crack at these activities and they wouldn't be classed as the norm by the majority of the general public, doesn't mean those that do enjoy taking part in these things shouldn't just because most other people don't do it or don't understand why they do it.

That goes for footy players or anyone else in the general public. If they enjoy doing something a bit different, sexually or otherwise then i say go for it and don't worry about trying to appease and conform to the rest of society who may deem what you do wrong, immoral, unethical, shameful etc

These things are subjective from person to person and as long as it's legal then each to their own i say. Even if i'd never do it and don't understand the enjoyment they may get out of any given activity.

Alex28

Coach
The ABC simply doesn't have the budget to pay for interviews. 4 Corners (no matter what we think of the show) has a lot of integrity in the world of current affairs and to pay for stories would dilute that integrity.

So...if she wasn't paid what was her motivation? Perhaps - just perhaps - she is telling the truth?

Big Time

Juniors
Why should they stick to just "regular sex" if they enjoy doing it in other ways as long as it's legal and consensual?

No doubt. These blokes have to accept though that these actions could lead to consequences. They need make a decision if losing a lot of money, or possibly ending their career, is worth a few minutes of pleasure. No one here is going to change society, if these stories come out, they will be front page, the players know that and need to accept it. Sex sells. If they want a group orgy, they have money, go to a brothel and pay for it.

Big Time

Juniors
The ABC simply doesn't have the budget to pay for interviews. 4 Corners (no matter what we think of the show) has a lot of integrity in the world of current affairs and to pay for stories would dilute that integrity.

So...if she wasn't paid what was her motivation? Perhaps - just perhaps - she is telling the truth?

I could not say that. I know neither the girl or Johns personally so have no reason to believe either could be lying. Unfortunately in these cases, it does not look good when you have a bunch of men all sticking to their story and one person saying otherwise. It also does not look good that she went to the police at the time with the allegation, she then felt the need to go about it in a different angle 7 years later and not accept cash. On top of this she did not reveal herself, so she has avoided anyone knowing who she is, and in doing so limited the chance of other cash interest from current affair programmes or magazines.

This group sex kind of stuff is very unappealing in my opinion, but ok, to each their own.

People saying these women should be treated with respect and not like a piece of meat. I`m sorry but I cannot imagine a groupie that deserves respect. They wanna be humped by these players not because of their true virtues and any real attraction, they just wanna be humped by someone half-famous with some muscle. They get exactly what they bargain for.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
This sort of comment wont to anything for the reputation of Rugby League.

And men treating women as pieces of meat for group sex, what are the women treating the men as ?

Parra

Referee
You cannot consent to something that hasn't been suggested.

You are an idiot if you think the lack of the word "No" means that everything is consensual.

Group masturbators are weirdos - and that is another act Johns implies was consented to.

Big Time

Juniors
You cannot consent to something that hasn't been suggested.

You are an idiot if you think the lack of the word "No" means that everything is consensual.

Group masturbators are weirdos - and that is another act Johns implies was consented to.

I agree that, to me is strange and is a form of sexual abuse. You go out and expose yourself to a randomn woman and see the outcome.

butchmcdick

Post Whore
That's where the problem starts, people seem to believe girls don't act like this when there out :crazy: especially older generations whom haven't experienced what nightlife nowadays is like. This happens to players even in local grades, anyone whom is a player or friends with players or have even seen them out would notice this. Players really need to resist the girls that come on like this it's just not worth it.

I hear what you are saying and the Charmaine Pavli (is that how to spell her name) of the world are out there. To see her on the four corners show was just an eye opener. I thought that the dress she wore out to the pub was a t-shirt. I also think that her role now is to be a textbook pimp for girls and footy players who want to f**k.

That said there seems to be a feeling here that all girls want to f**k football players and are total skanks. This then gives the footy players the green light to do whatever they want. Perhaps the truth is that not all girls are s**ts who just want to have sex with football players. Not every young girl who goes out is hell bent on sex, even with footy players.

Also if a girl does have sex with a footy player or anyone that doesn't make them anything. Not every girl is a groupie.

Irrespective of the rights and wrongs of group sex, the player who said that must be mentally geniused.

Foot - ready, fire, aim!:crazy:

David Gallop must dread waking up every morning to read what some moron in his game has said or done.

Last edited:

Cockadoodledoo

First Grade

Maybe a third party paid her.. like the AFL.. That's my bet...

butchmcdick

Post Whore

Do you know how crazy that sounds ? The AFL paying a woman to talk to the ABC about this whole thing. FFS, the AFL is not behind everything adverse that happens to the NRL. I think the NRL players are quite capable of f**king things up themselves. Next you will be saying the girl was paid to have sex with the Sharks by the AFL in the first place.

Alex28

Coach
F*** me...I've heard some dumb conspiracy theories on the forum over the last few days but this well and truly takes the cake.

Maybe she is only able to deal with this situation after seven years. We are not her. We have not been through what she has been through. We can not judge her situation. We can only base things on her version of the event against Johns version of the event.

The ABC wouldn't have paid for the story and I certainly don't think they would have allowed a thrid party to pay for the story. How f***ing stupid...

ozjet1

f**k me.

when are people - fans and especially the players - going to realise that issue here isnt just about a bunch of boofheads shoving their c**ks into some hoe's every orifice......although, many in the community do find this to be abhorrent. i personally do not agree with their moral high ground either. if the woman is a willing participate to this, there is no problem, and shouldnt be. there are swingers parties & group sex parties all over sydney on a given weekend, ffs. you can even seacrh for this sort of beahviour via match-making websites which are advertised on media websites! THE HYPOCRACY!

the fallout from all this IMO is about footballers thinking that if a women consents to one of their teammates, then she is also consenting to his mates or the whole club which was clearly evident amongst the grade footballers in the four corners program. "she was up for it." that is f**king disgraceful. it's taking advantage of this continued assumption which really degrades women. just because a bunch of women have thrown themselves at them before and willingly participated in the act in the past does not mean that every woman is willing.

still, with the community up in arms about the moral consequences of group sex behaviour at the mo, this player shouldve known better.

f**k me.

when are people - fans and especially the players - going to realise that issue here isnt just about a bunch of boofheads shoving their c**ks into some hoe's every orifice......although, many in the community do find this to be abhorrent. i personally do not agree with their moral high ground either. if the woman is a willing participate to this, there is no problem, and shouldnt be. there are swingers parties & group sex parties all over sydney on a given weekend, ffs. you can even seacrh for this sort of beahviour via match-making websites which are advertised on media websites! THE HYPOCRACY!

the fallout from all this IMO is about footballers thinking that if a women consents to one of their teammates, then she is also consenting to his mates or the whole club which was clearly evident amongst the grade footballers in the four corners program. "she was up for it." that is f**king disgraceful. it's taking advantage of this continued assumption which really degrades women. just because a bunch of women have thrown themselves at them before and willingly participated in the act in the past does not mean that every woman is willing.

still, with the community up in arms about the moral consequences of group sex behaviour at the mo, this player shouldve known better.

I would just like to add that there are situations where a rather naive girl may consent to begin with but changes her mind once she realizes she's in over her head. These guys clearly lack the sensitivity/intelligence to know they've gone too far.

Good post BTW

One thing for sure, Gallop is earning his salary this week. I can't believe that any player would be stupid enough to come out with such a comment.

Having said that, at least he had the smarts to remain anonymous.

t1tan

Juniors
One thing for sure, Gallop is earning his salary this week. I can't believe that any player would be stupid enough to come out with such a comment.

Having said that, at least he had the smarts to remain anonymous.
I agree..with whats happened this week it seems confrontational to come out with something like that..but i guess as has been reported they are "risk takers" :sarcasm: