What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Your 2004 End Of Season Table

Kiwipanther

Juniors
1.Penrith
2.Parramatta
3.Canterbury
4.Cronulla
5.Canberra
6.Melbourne
7.Wests
8.Warriors
9.Souths
10.North Queensland
11.Newcastle
12.Manly
13.St George
14.Brisbane
15.Easts

:)

MadDogMason said:
ha ha ha no mate. There is no way the knights will end up the minor premiers.
And the dog's 10th...Giv me a break :mrgreen: :clap:
If the knights are injury free there will be no stoping them.
I put the dogs out of the top 8 because i think they are ganna find it togh with out all them players they have lost.

Iafeta

Referee
You may be right on the Dogs. Vagana's loss is huge, but I think mostly they have underestimated the loss of Travis Norton. Top line player who doesn't get the respect he deserves around the traps. Willie Mason has to pick his form up immensely for them to challenge, 2003 was very very poor from him.

Don't underestimate a squad though that can boast Anasta, Sherwin and Thurston around the play of the ball - especially when that play of the ball more often than not is set by Price and O'Meley probably along with Ryles/Bailey the most hard working pair in the NRL.

thomo

Juniors
1. Roosters
2. New Zealand
3. Penrith
4. Canterbury
5. St.George-Illawarra
6. Newcastle
7. Canberra
8. Brisbane

9. Melbourne
10. Parramatta
11. North QLD
12. Cronulla
13. Souths
14. Wests
15. Manly

miccle

Bench
Iafeta said:
Price and O'Meley probably along with Ryles/Bailey the most hard working pair in the NRL.

Webcke and Civenociva??

anyways,

1. Dragons (the last couple of years has shown that decent teams outside the top 8 can and do finish minor premiers the season after a dissappointing year).
2. Roosters (pains me to say it, but Hodges is back, and they are a fit and professional unit).
3. Warriors (only if the return of PJ is great, and Stacey gets back into form).
4. Panthers (round out a tight top 4. They have a great mix in their team, and should keep up the good work on the field.)
5. Broncos (Still rebuilding, and I'm hoping a top 6 finish is in store for us. Young blood in the halves can make or break us effectively).
6. Storm (some great young players and very well coached. They'll continue 2004 like this year - plugging away and succeeding without totally being noticed. Will hopefully make more of an impact in '04).
7. Bulldogs (A lot of people are writing them off, but the have a lot of talent in their side. They will hang in there).
8. Cowboys (finally to squeeze into the 8. Adding Norton into their side is a huge bonus, along with their speedy and talented backs like Bowen and Sing).
9. Raiders (for some reason, i think they will have an ordinary 2004, only to just miss out on the .
10. Knights (imo, joey's return to footy will bring patchy form. This will of course mean the knights have patchy results)
11. Eels (don't see them going anywhere under Smith, but then again - they do have to potential to make me eat my words)
12. Tigers (a couple of good buys will hopefully mean an improved year for the tigs)
13. Sharks (the club is in disarray. They'll have another shocking start to the year before making amends in 2005)
14. Souths (if they learn to win the close ones, they'll do a little better next year. Still instilling confidence and spirit into the side... it'll be a few years yet)
15. Manly (enough said).

TRANSLATION

Juniors
McSharkie said:
BRONCOS no doubt in my mind with Bennett and Tallis as full timers
ROOSTERS smart coaching
SHARKS cause i am an optimist
PANTHERS still unpredictable
KNIGHTS Joey
PARRA dark horse now
DOGS will struggle but will be there
WARRIORS injuries will hurt them again

STORM will be there abouts all year and could replace any of those top 8
RAIDERS same as above
TIGERS will give fans a lot of hope for 2005
COWBOYS could be a bolter but don't have the depth
EAGLES they might do better but that will surprise give em a couple more years yet
RABBITOHS they will have a few upsets but they will lose the games they should win again

I can't think of who the 15th team is. :D

I think that the bottom 11 sides will only be separated by 6 - 10 pts, should be a very even competition thanks to the salary cap.

Stgeorge Illawarra___
Panthers
Warriors
Roosters__ Depending on how long Freddy shoulder lasts..
Canberra
Newcastle___ Ditto for Johns
Cowboys__ Will have their best year
Broncos
Storm
Parra
Dogs
Tigers
Souths__ Will No Doubt improve as a team in 2004.
Sharks
Manly__ Will get their Fist Wooden Spoon.

ThrashViking

Juniors
1.Warriors
2.Panthers
3.Roosters
4.Knights
5.Bulldogs
6.Broncos
7.Raiders
8.Eels
9.Dragons
10.Storm
11.Cowboys
12.Tigers
13.Sharks
14.Sea Eagles
15.Rabbitohs

Rocks

Juniors
1. Roosters
2. Warriors
3. Penrith
4. Dragons
5. Storm
6. Raiders
7. Broncos
8. Cowboys
9. Bulldogs
10. Manly
11. Tigers
12. Knights
13. Souths
14. Eels
15. Sharks

MadDogMason

Juniors
Look's Ok Rocks but swap the dog's (9th) with Dragons (4th) than it'sw lookin near perfect... :D :mrgreen: ;-) :p :lol:

Evilgrowler

First Grade
MadDogMason said:
The eye of the Beholder, it becomes obvious u can't handle wat i say so u bring sarcasm into it. That is why it is a weakness. It's like ur backed into a corner or maybe ur just to lazy to think of anything with meaning as a hitbak cause u can't...LOL :lol: :lol: :p :mrgreen: :clap:

This is rich coming from a fan who supports a team with a cheating culture.

Just one thing to say to you junior.....$2,000,000 and won f**k all, do da, do da

MadDogMason

Juniors
Yer Ok F**wit, I forgot the player's controlled payments and the managment played league :lol:
Your a total di*khead mate! :mrgreen:

1.Easts
2.Brisbane
3.Newcastle
4.Warriors
5.Canterbury
6.Canberra
7.Parra
8.St Geo'Illa
9.Melbourne
10.Tigers
11.Cowboys