What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Your 2004 End Of Season Table

Mark Rudd

Juniors
Ok, here is the OFFICIAL Mark Rudd table. Take note boys because I'm good.

1. Roosters (damn it)
2. Panthers
3. Newcastle
4. Bulldogs
5. Warriors
6. Storm (from here on down to 9 will be VERY close in points)
7. Broncos (will struggle around origin time with injurys)
8. Raiders (wont be as consistent as last year)

9. Dragons (close but will lose a thriller in last round)
10. Sharks ( kimmorely will injure his left ankle. In round 14)
11. Parramatta (still struggling)
12. Cowboys (will lose a few easy games that will cost them. A pity)
13. West Tigers (Will supprise, but will struggle for consistency)
14. Souths ( Will win some. But lose some more)
15. Manly ( 5 years Manly will be a real force again. but not now)

Can somebody make this a sticky so we can check it at the end of the season? I know I'll be the closest.

Anonymous

Juniors
white pointer! said:
what u guys drinkin

this is gonna be the real table

1.warriors
2. penrith
3.roosters
4. great cronulla
5. broncs
6.knigths
7.canberra
8.dragqueens

9.storm
10. cowboys
11.dogs (at best )
12.parra
13.manly
14.souths
15. tigers (they will lose 24 matches and lose to souths by 70 )

that is the official ladder from the ledgent white pointer sining off

What have we been drinkin'? I think a better question is what have you been smokin'.

Good to see som people finally showing faith in Melbourne too. :D

imasharkie

Coach
Rooster Cogburn. said:
1.Easts
2.Brisbane
3.Newcastle
4.Warriors
5.Canterbury
6.Canberra
7.Parra
8.St Geo'Illa
9.Melbourne
10.Tigers
11.Cowboys
12.Penrith
13.Cronulla
14.Manly
15.Souths
What happened Rooster you put the sharks up to 13th,that must have been hard on you and your conquerers from 2003 at 12

That Guy

Juniors
I'm not to sure what the table will look like, I will pribably change my predictions come late feb, but here goes.

1. Roosters
2. Broncos
3. Warriors
4. Panthers
5. Knights
6. Bulldogs
7. Raiders
8. Dragons

9. Storm
10. Eels
11. Sharks
12. Cowboys
13. Tigers
14. Sea Eagles
15. Rabbitohs

In saying this, I would like to see the Sharks and Cowboys in the 8.

thuganomics

Coach
The Reason I think the Knights will be so Good, is that when Johns got injured, it gave young Kurt Gidley a chance to turn it up, and The knights did have a diffrent game plan when joey got hurt, they used a foward game instead of a razzel dazzel game(mainly cuz joey wasn't there) So if they can combine the 2, they will be Top 2 contenders!

Raider_69

Post Whore
well, the knights season rests on joeys brittle neck, for that reason i dont fear them, a good decent hit early will have johns startled, thus taking him out of the game...

And besides with Canberra Milk back on board, we will win it for sure, its a omen

Ron Jeremy

Coach
1. Roosters ( Still have a great side & coach and will be the team to beat in 2004)
2. Parramatta ( recruitment has been great without spending an arm & a leg...there buy's will compliment the likes of Hindmarsh, Lyon, Cayless, Burt, Vella, Vaealiki etc)
3. Warriors ( still have a similar side to past few years & with the addition of Tony Martin could only make them stronger)
4. Canberra ( depth comming through is unbelieveable...a force for the next 10 years)
5. Newcastle ( still have a great top 20 players...and with a fully fit side can beat anyone on there day)
6. Brisbane ( on the slide....if Lockyer has an injury plauged year a top 8 spot may be out of reach)
7. Penrith ( to be figured out pretty quickly next year)
8. St George ( great side but just to inconsistent & injury concerns are always a problem with them)
9. Bulldogs ( will struggle out wide & may need an extra ball player in the forwards)
10. Cronulla ( too improve however i feel they will lack depth next year)
11. West Tigers ( like Cronulla they will be very competitive and right into the 8 race to the closing stages)
12. Melborne ( back to reality)
13. Morth Queensland ( simply better sides in front of them)
14. Manly ( who knows??...may be better in defence but there recruitment hasn't blown me away)
15. Souths ( will improve to win maybe 6-7 games next year but will win the spoon again unfortunately)

MadDogMason

Juniors
Glad 2 c this thread is goin so well...But surely the Dog's wil be up there with the likes of rooster and raiders. :mrgreen:

In-goal

Bench
I will only give my version of the top 8

Warriors
Roosters
Penrith
Canberra
Melbourne
Brisbane
Canterbury
Parramatta

as you can see buy all the versions this is going to be a very open season indeed, you can see that i think the Knights may fail which is a huge call as well as St.George again.

Parra are my only selection for decent improvement as N.Hindmarsh will play a fll season with Cayless there aswell.