What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Your footy attendance 2007

Dani

Immortal
If i sold it to you for free i'd still have no money for a hotel, would i?

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Eelementary said:
Who would you support for those fixtures, then? Don't break my heart, boyo...:fist:

Eels v Warriors- Eels
Eels v Broncos- Eels

Eels v Knights? The ground to open up and swallow both teams, then spit everyone back out except Johns and Finch

:sarcasm:

(Eels).

Eelementary

Post Whore
Timmah said:
Eels v Warriors- Eels
Eels v Broncos- Eels

Eels v Knights? The ground to open up and swallow both teams, then spit everyone back out except Johns and Finch

(Eels).

:D

I can be happy now.

Martli

Coach
Dani said:
This year i will see every Storm home game like every year, work pending. Although i can only stay for 3/4 of the Warriors game case i do have to work.

Meh, watching the storm lose wont be that exciting for you anyway ;-)

I'll go to the NZ vs. Aus game in wellington in october, that'll be the only game in wellington unfortunately...

Jobdog

Live Update Team
Timmah said:
Eels v Warriors- Eels
Eels v Broncos- Eels

(Eels).
Pffft, why would you go for that poor excuse of a team? :fist:

Big_Bad_Shark_Fan

First Grade
Timmah said:
Not wrong :( Can't wait for both this year. :)

Gotta position it so I can tell Fluke Shovell he's ugly whilst he's attempting a sideline conversion :lol:

:D

youll get plenty of chances the way the dogs defend :lol:

Timmah

Staff member
Big_Bad_Shark_Fan said:
youll get plenty of chances the way the dogs defend :lol:

You still seem to be dodging the question - how's Ricky's "no tries" defence policy going? ;-)

Jobdog

Live Update Team
Lasted all of a week methinks. Provided I'm on the same wavelength here ...........

Timmah

Staff member
R8 - Tigpies v Shtorm @ Gosford

Just added a game :D

Alba

Coach
for now i can only say the ones i have gone to and the ones i know i can go to because of my roster which only goes to rd 5 ..

Trial 1- Souths v Cronulla
Charity Shield- Souths v Dragons

Rd 1- Souths v Roosters
Rd 2- Souths v Parra

and am going to
Rd 3- Souths v Sharks
Rd 4- Souths v Doggies
Rd 5- Souths v Knights

round 6 is in Townsville n I was supposed to go but I decided I couldn't afford it and it's on the Monday anyway .. so i'm doin the Melb away trip instead in Rd 12

Eve

Juniors
Prosuming the knights and bulldogs home games don't clash I go to every knights and bulldogs home games.

I also go to knights and bulldogs away games depending on finances.

Yes my life pretty much revolves around the footy during the season :D

chileman

Coach
Haven't been to a game so far this season :( not keen on going to see the Drongos play at Suncorp!
Next weekend though I'll be down in Sydney for Easter and will be going to see the Wabbits play the Bullfrogs and the Mighty Manly Sea Eagles play the Warriors on the Sunday :D

Eve

Juniors
chileman said:
in Sydney for Easter and will be going to see the Wabbits play the Bullfrogs and the Mighty Manly Sea Eagles play the Warriors on the Sunday :D

What a coincidence... I'm doing to the wabbits v bulldogs too! ;-)

Its great when you get free tickets to the game!