What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Your footy attendance 2007

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
I've only been there twice ever, in 1994 I sat in the Thornett Stand Concourse

In 2006 I sat on the Northern Terrace.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
:lol:

I'll stick to the Southern Terrace in 2007 I think... depends where I sit and who I wanna sit with.

Eelementary

Post Whore
Yeah the terraces are fun. I just like sitting on the Cronin Stand, as front as possible, and shouting abuse at the opposition...

Mr. Fahrenheit

Referee
Thanks guys, who else is going on the day?

And in the 6 times i been to parra stadium.

Ive sat on the northern terrace twice

Eastern terrace twice

southern terrace once

and Mick Cronin stand once

i know from looking at that diagram, i was never good with the stand names though. Anyone else going tomoro nite?

Mr. Fahrenheit

Referee
Eelementary said:
Yeah the terraces are fun. I just like sitting on the Cronin Stand, as front as possible, and shouting abuse at the opposition...

thats gonna cost me $25 :(, ill try and get high up on the Western Terrace, so its almost as good as the Thortnett stand

Eelementary

Post Whore
I tried busking...I started singing on the streets...I decided to go with a classic, "Amazing Grace"...

I proceeded to start singing it, when a huge Maori bloke came up to me and said, "Find yourself in thus, bro!" and he shoved my busking hat up my left thumb...

Eelementary

Post Whore
I tried that once as well...

Turns out his gay cousin was standing next to him, and...Well, the rest speaks for itself...:?

Most shamefully painful 17 seconds of my life...:sarcasm:

Mr. Fahrenheit

Referee
yeah, if you would have said 16 seconds, i would have assumed it was curry related :sarcasm: we all know he doesnt last that extra 17th second.

Eelementary

Post Whore
Bless his pudgy, beatless-heart...:fist:

With Curry it was different...The metal was...Soothing...

With Maori Maurice, the metal was...Um...:sarcasm:

Eelementary

Post Whore
Well, I asked him why he was taking so long, and he said it's because his steel rod was rusty...I thought it was a coy euphemism...:?