What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Your footy attendance 2007

Raider_69

Post Whore
love a good dodge wank thread!
ill be attending as many games raiders games as i can physically make, the odd sharks and panthers game, i suspect 25 will be about my total, though im not going to keep count, thats for wankers :)

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Another dodge wank thread... keep your eyes peeled, they'll be available next Tuesday :)

Dani

Immortal
I know!

I sorted out my accommodation troubles i think. I'll stay in a sh*tty, sh*tty place for 2 nights and a nice hotel for 3 :D

Mr. Fahrenheit

Referee
ATTN: those who frequent parra stadium. Which side is the side that the players tunnel is on? I ask because i want a decent view of the half-time entertainment tommorow night.

Timmah

Staff member
You better get me one too :fist: You're coming to my 21st :fist:

Jobdog

Live Update Team
no.2_lukeburt said:
ATTN: those who frequent parra stadium. Which side is the side that the players tunnel is on? I ask because i want a decent view of the half-time entertainment tommorow night.
The players tunnel is the only tunnel on the ground. Its on the western side, same as most tunnels ;-)

Eelementary

Post Whore
no.2_lukeburt said:

sfx16137.gif

:)

The tunnel is on the Ken Thornett/Western terrace.

Timmah

Staff member
Eele, that says SFA about where the tunnel is.

Having said that, I know it's part of the Ken Thornett Stand :sarcasm:

Latest posts