What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Your Predictions On Where We'll Finish

Ronnie Dobbs

Coach
Nothing wrong with the Dogs talent from 1-17 when everyone is fit, which goes for every team these days really.

Depth will be the problem. Not just depth in numbers in the squad, christ, anyone can name 35 players, but quality depth when the season gets to to the middle rounds and its a hard slog with half the team playing with injury.

Its in this grinding part of the year that you need good quality players in reserve - particularly in the back row & inside backs - and I just don'r see that at Canterbury this year.

If all goes well they can crack the 8 & maybe finish 7th at best in my opinion, but I could say that about half a dozen teams.

And by the way - Barba CANNOT tackle. Doesn't even want to. Won't make a consistent NRL footballer until he changes this, which I doubt he can.

love my saints

Juniors
oh and i forgot to say

weyman

bwaahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahaahahahh

time to eat your words sunshine...... weyman has been one of the standout forwards this year...

as for the predicted finish, id have to say defenite top 4 finish for the doggies this year, i think saints and dogs will both be in the top 4

jimmythehand

Juniors
time to eat your words sunshine...... weyman has been one of the standout forwards this year...

as for the predicted finish, id have to say defenite top 4 finish for the doggies this year, i think saints and dogs will both be in the top 4

you serious? 3 games and it's time to eat my words

bwahahahahaahahahahahahahahahah

Can't say I've seen any of the dragons games but I'll eat my words when the Dragons make the top 8 and weyman is still in the team.

Gaba

First Grade
Serious note

I made the prediction of 13th but the dogs can finish higher then that , i dont think the dogs have the team this year to be a serious threat, maybe in 2-3 years the dogs will be a top 8 team, THE BACKLINE IS THE DOGS WEAK LINE in defense and attack the dogs need more quality backline players instead of the forwards.

The ball not getting to morris enough for him to show anything

Last edited:
I really have no idea where you guys will finish. No idea. Wherever you finish i won't be surprised whether it be 1st or 16th.. you hav had so many personel changes that you just don't know.

love my saints

Juniors
you serious? 3 games and it's time to eat my words

bwahahahahaahahahahahahahahahah

Can't say I've seen any of the dragons games but I'll eat my words when the Dragons make the top 8 and weyman is still in the team.

if you havnt watched saints games then maybe its best if you dont comment about there players, seriously dude, think about it, your pathetic, laugh at a player that he's sh*t then come out and say you havnt watched him this year....

one word describes you buddy.... "MORON"

jimmythehand

Juniors
if you havnt watched saints games then maybe its best if you dont comment about there players, seriously dude, think about it, your pathetic, laugh at a player that he's sh*t then come out and say you havnt watched him this year....

one word describes you buddy.... "MORON"

you're a clueless git. I commented about Weyman before he even played a game for the Dragons. You've got no context in your muddled brain.

I've watched Weyman enough to know that he's got a good game in him every now and again. But I also think that he doesn't have much more than that. You're the moron for coming out after 3 games and thinking he's a world beater.

As I said, if Weyman is still in your starting team in the finals and you've made the top 8 then come and make me eat my words.

Considering he spends 3/4 of most seasons out injured, and the other 1/4 regathering dropped balls and sorting out his exploding brain

Weyman

bwahahahahahahahaahahahahaha

Last edited:

love my saints

Juniors
you must be a kid, 3 games so far and his form has been up there, n o one said he's a world beater you nob jockey, but to say he isnt a top forward is a understatement.... even when saints lost against the storm, he was the best forward on the field, every reporter with an ounce of rugby league knowledge commented on his form.... Hang on, thats it right there, they'r experts on league, your an expert in the art of masturbation

its wanks like you that make people bag dogs supporters out, no other doggies suppoter on this forum talks sh*t the way you do, all you do is bag every other teams player, you should be a souths supporter, you have no idea.....

to all the other doggies boys, no offence to any ofyou boys, you all been sweet as so far,

bring on round 10...........

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
love my saints, you've come into the 'Dogs section, remember that - and take as well as you give mate.

For the record, your attack is rubbish this year, you'll win games on the back of your defence tbh.

love my saints

Juniors
love my saints, you've come into the 'Dogs section, remember that - and take as well as you give mate.

For the record, your attack is rubbish this year, you'll win games on the back of your defence tbh.

what exactly does the topic of weyman have to do with our attack?

i dont think i have once said that our attck is great, all i said is that weymen has been in great form, he was the best player on the field even when we lost againts the storm....

and for the record i agree, our attack is bad, but it can only improve, so as long as we can get wins while attacking bad, then thats a bonus.

hopefully its all in order by round 10.....:sarcasm::D

Bulldog Force

Referee

Timmah defense is what wins games.
TBH I'll be VERY happy if the dogs can put up a similar performance to what the Saints put on against the Storm. Yes this is a Dogs forum but there is some merit to what he's saying.

jimmythehand

Juniors
you must be a kid, 3 games so far and his form has been up there, n o one said he's a world beater you nob jockey, but to say he isnt a top forward is a understatement.... even when saints lost against the storm, he was the best forward on the field, every reporter with an ounce of rugby league knowledge commented on his form.... Hang on, thats it right there, they'r experts on league, your an expert in the art of masturbation
Considering my mirth at Weyman was made before the Saints even played a game, you're making a dick of yourself. Pardon the pun.

its wanks like you that make people bag dogs supporters out, no other doggies suppoter on this forum talks sh*t the way you do, all you do is bag every other teams player, you should be a souths supporter, you have no idea.....
Consider I bagged one player, and you're saying all I do is bag every other teams player, you're making a dick of yourself.

to all the other doggies boys, no offence to any ofyou boys, you all been sweet as so far,
bring on round 10...........

They haven't been sweet, they've been polite, which is more than dicks like you deserve.

you know it could be Weymans year this year, I mean he's already setting records this year. 3 completed games, that's a new PB.

Weyman bwahahaahahahaahah

Bulldog Force

Referee
Considering my mirth at Weyman was made before the Saints even played a game, you're making a dick of yourself. Pardon the pun.

Consider I bagged one player, and you're saying all I do is bag every other teams player, you're making a dick of yourself.

They haven't been sweet, they've been polite, which is more than dicks like you deserve.

you know it could be Weymans year this year, I mean he's already setting records this year. 3 completed games, that's a new PB.

Come on Jimmy - let's pipe it down a little ;-)

love my saints

Juniors

ill wait till round 10, then you and i will finish this weyman discussion

Latest posts