What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Your real name!

Godz Illa

Coach
Bit harsh knocking a person's name like that. It's not like it was his choice. Anyway, Sebastian is a fine name. Look at Johann Sebastian Bach. Or the guy out of the band Belle & Sebastian. Cant think of any other cool 'Sebastians' at the moment but I'm sure they are out there. Oh - Sebastian Grosjean, the tennis player. He's another one.

MEE

Juniors
George_Illa said:
Bit harsh knocking a person's name like that. It's not like it was his choice. Anyway, Sebastian is a fine name. Look at Johann Sebastian Bach. Or the guy out of the band Belle & Sebastian. Cant think of any other cool 'Sebastians' at the moment but I'm sure they are out there. Oh - Sebastian Grosjean, the tennis player. He's another one.
What about Sebastian from Cruel intentions.... he bones lots of chicks. It's a fine name.

weasel

First Grade
Yeah I love the name Sebastian. It's one of my future son's names for sure, and if my wife disagrees I just won't listen.

MEE

Juniors
weasel said:
Yeah I love the name Sebastian. It's one of my future son's names for sure, and if my wife disagrees I just won't listen.
Yeah its not bad. I dunno if socksie will agree with calling our kids that. We'll see.

weasel

First Grade
Another cool Sebastian:

blackking.jpg

Sebastian Shaw