What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Your starting team for 2011

Jason70

Juniors
Hicks will. It's amazing how many people must have never seen him play? Condemning the signing, acting like he's a second string player...Chris Hicks is the best outside back we have for 2011, make no mistake.

Big call hope you are right. For me we have a lot of similar players in 3/4 line, all of similar abilities, hoping that a young one(Loko) can come thru this year and offer something different, if not 2012. Like the look of our forwards especially if Mitchell continues on from last seasons late form. This will cause rumblings, but i like our pack without Cayless, he was way past it.

hindy111

Post Whore
HICKS-i think a very good finisher-i never remember him as a strong hard running centre that needed two guys to take him down.

Bazal

Post Whore
Hicks drew comparisons to Grothe in his time with Manly. Very strong for his size, and centre is his best position IMO

Stagger eel

Staff member
I'm not sure whether this has been mentioned or not but Hick's white stripe strike rate is about 74 tries in 84 matches including 3 in the GF!!...he is a genuine weapon in the backline if he stays fit.

hindy111

Post Whore
Hey maybe its time we make someone the chief-someone who makes the final call to end calls to end all arguements- A good way to start the new year perhaps??

jimmy13

Juniors
joel orton will start with wenty could well push for a bench spot in the forwards.played in played in penrith fleg grand final win 2 years ago

Murray - is he starting in NSW Cup? Do you have a source? He would have to do very well to get in amongst all the parra signed players -- as either an outside back or a second rower. A fully fit NRL side will see less than half a dozen wenty players in the side.

Stagger eel

Staff member
Murray - is he starting in NSW Cup? Do you have a source? He would have to do very well to get in amongst all the parra signed players -- as either an outside back or a second rower. A fully fit NRL side will see less than half a dozen wenty players in the side.

Jimmy, he's a frontrower who's signed for wenty..I'd say he'll start with the bundy cup side first.

Based on what we have so far...

1. Hayne
2. Burt
3. Reddy
4. TBA
5. Walker
6. Mortimer
7. Robson
13. Horo
12. Smith
11. Hindmarsh (c)
10. Poore
9. Keating
8. Mannah

14. McGuire
15. Webb
16. Moimoi
17. Shackleton

I'm sorry guys, I've been bagging the Cowboys as sure things for contending for the spoon but after reading this you guys own it!

Latest posts