What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Your tip on who will have a great season from your club

Ice777 said:
It lists Lyon at 95kgs in last years GF program so i highly doubt he's running around now at 80kgs.

He must have meant he lost 1.5kgs.... but even that's a stretch :sarcasm:

It came from a supporter who saw Lyon at the after match function in the 2nd trial last weekend. I get the distinct impression it was simply an off the cuff humorous exaggerration.

I reckon case solved ;-)

skeepe

Immortal
I'm predicting a big year from Mick Weyman, Joe Picker and Tom Learoyd-Lahrs for the Raiders.

From the others, I'm more than excited about the prospect of watching Krisnan Inu, Michael Jennings and Issac Luke go around.

Mullen, Buderus, Simpson and Gidley will all struggle.

Bicey_18

Bench
skeepe said:
I'm predicting a big year from Mick Weyman, Joe Picker and Tom Learoyd-Lahrs for the Raiders.

From the others, I'm more than excited about the prospect of watching Krisnan Inu, Michael Jennings and Issac Luke go around.

:lol::lol: The tirade continues

NthKnight

skeepe said:

:lol: Ahhhh Skeepe, you really are a one line wonder arnt you

Fast Eddie

First Grade
Pricey will have another good year. I also think we will see a big improvement from Wiki this season as well.

skeepe

Immortal
Ahhh good point. Still far from correct though. A NSW team that has any of those Scumcastle players is a desperate team indeed.

macavity

Referee
The Engineers Room said:
And NSW will lose 3-0.

If we get the halves right we can win the series.

what that means, well thats a whole other thread, but I want to see 6. Mullen 7. Carney

BPS

Juniors
For Souths Talanoa is gonna shine bigtime. He has only played about 7 1st grade games and already looks like an old pro.

As well as Luke and Greenfield

for Saints....Rangi Chase is the up and coming star. Nightingale is going to have a blinder of a season too