What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

You're Ossie...

Fathead

Bench
Hagan and JT both had an idea that Hayne was a freak. Smith is still stuck in the 80's looking for that Mick Potter type fullback.
Smith is a talent killer. Obviously he would have made 1st grade under Smith but not atleast until mid last year meaning he wouldn't have played atleast 4 SOO and won the Dally M's and led Parra to a GF. Agree?

No. Look Smithy has his faults - thats for sure !!
But he does know how to spot a footballer.
Anyway its all immaterial anyway - what happened, happened.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
yep, I'd take her out if it meant not having to put up with that sh*t from my team...
:lol: Sounds like the GG's was the better option than watching these mentally weak peahearts embarrass the Parra jersey. Taped the game but won't even bother watching the replay. Can't believe i just typed that :(

Fathead

Bench
If we offer 'the myth' any sort of contract we obviously dont want to win any premierships soon.
Just watched the game again... as Dr Smith would say - "Oh the pain - the pain"

The game starts, The myth drops the ball twice, gives away two penalties and after being the last person into a tackle twice, lies on the ground and lets the attacking player run past him towards the line - all in the first five minutes.

Unload this cancer before it spreads !!!

Hurts so good.

Forget about the fact that I'm right. You keep on loving your little wonder boy while he keeps hoarding the salary cap we need to spend on quality players.

fish eel

Immortal
On the op, should be ando's call-how much does he want mateo?

Was it ando or ossie who wanted tahu?

lucablight

First Grade
Luca, I don't particularly give a sh*t what he's done in those years, I want to know what he's worth now and to us in the future...would you match the Warriars dollar for dollar...because I sure as hell wouldn't.

So 4 rounds of football are worth more than 3 years now? Mateo was one of the best players in the grand final which wasn't so long ago. Sure he isn't playing well at the moment but I'm staggered at the hysterics being displayed by some of the supporters on here.

So 4 rounds of football are worth more than 3 years now? Mateo was one of the best players in the grand final which wasn't so long ago. Sure he isn't playing well at the moment but I'm staggered at the hysterics being displayed by some of the supporters on here.

I will 2nd that.

eels bloke

Juniors

Yep, very disappointing. Last years Grand Finalists and it doesn't take long aye mate. No need for the hysterics at this stage. I'm disappointed and asking Q's but fair dinkum.

Stagger eel

Staff member

again, you've missed the point, I've already indicated that I would offer Feleti 200K, so would I be correct to assume that we should do everything possible to keep him? shall we cop a 400K or more sallary bill to keep him given that rumours are that the Warriors have offered that amount.

lucablight

First Grade
Stagger Eel I've noticed in another one of your posts you have said you would drop Robson from the side. I remember we had a discussion last year about who would be a better fit for the Eels out of Robson and Tim Smith. You were an avid Robson supporter at the time. I was wondering what your stance was after tonights game?

Stagger eel

Staff member
Stagger Eel I've noticed in another one of your posts you have said you would drop Robson from the side. I remember we had a discussion last year about who would be a better fit for the Eels out of Robson and Tim Smith. You were an avid Robson supporter at the time. I was wondering what your stance was after tonights game?

I don't take it back...and that was Smith's first NRL game in 2 years, he was always going to play well against his old club, they all do, so lets touch in a few months..meanwhile Robo helped us make a grand final, which was Something Smith failed to do in 2005.

Iunlike you guys I'm more concerned about how mentally weak we are not what difference Smith would of made to this side, which I still think wouldn't have been much at all..

Kornstar

Coach
I don't take it back...and that was Smith's first NRL game in 2 years, he was always going to play well against his old club, they all do, so lets touch in a few months..meanwhile Robo helped us make a grand final, which was Something Smith failed to do in 2005.

Iunlike you guys I'm more concerned about how mentally weak we are not what difference Smith would of made to this side, which I still think wouldn't have been much at all..

Smith was also missing Moimoi and Hindmarsh from that 2005 side.......he wasn't alone in being disappointing!

Robson and Mortimer have been disappointing this year, even when we had field position last night they offered nothing imo!

KK cops alot of crap on here but he is being played out of position and still looks better than his brother, Robson and Mortimer......

I am happy to give them all one more week against a side that we are expected to beat but after that, changes need to be made!!!