What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

You've Just got to cry.

Tyler Durden

Juniors
luke walsh would have done bugger all behind parra's wuss pack.
lots more time and space when you've got petro and trent smashing the line

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Stagger should be Parra recruitment officer :) Walsh played the house down tonight. But don't worry folkes we have a gun in Robson.....

Gronk

Staff member
Yet another "grass is greener" thread. I think that KK & Morts will be just great.

Stagger eel

Staff member
Yet another "grass is greener" thread. I think that KK & Morts will be just great.

I'm sure they would be, but excuse me for not thinking about 2010 whilst I originally asked the question in...well...2008 :?

lewiscook

Juniors
I now see why Brian Smith compared him to Allan Langer. He is a live wire half back. But lets see how he goes when Penrith start losing a few games. See if he still plays well then.

He gets involved alot, which is a very good attribute for any half.

Although Penrith ahd won a few games before Luke Walsh came,
it wasn't till he made his debut and since that Penrith have looked like a more organised side.

BTW, is Frank Pritchard off contract next year?
He is playing some class footy atm.

stuke

Bench
he wasn't available.

newcastle released him about 2-3 weeks into the season after matt elliott called brian smith asking about him. at the time he had been passed in the halves pecking order by dureau and that bloke they bought from souths, while mullen owns a spot. injury hurt his chances at newcastle.

from memory penrith took over his contract which was worth a reported $300k a year.

i don't think he'd fit under our cap at the time but at the same price as finch, i know who i think is a better player.

he had been passed by Dureau last season and Newcastle were shopping him around. Hagan should have known that he was a player who was available.

1 Eyed TEZZA

Coach
Although Penrith ahd won a few games before Luke Walsh came,
it wasn't till he made his debut and since that Penrith have looked like a more organised side.

BTW, is Frank Pritchard off contract next year?
He is playing some class footy atm.

When Tim Smith started, we won alot of games to. But when it got tough, Tim Smith got found out. In the coming games, we will see if Luke Walsh can maintain his dominance he is showing at the moment. If he can, he will be a top player, probably a NSW halfback.

Liam

Juniors
Once Penrith come up against quality teams, Walsh will fade away. The only challenge they've had since he's come to the team is the Dragons and look how that turned out...

Latest posts