What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Yow Yeh's Ankle

cleary89

Coach
went out for a bit, just re wound it having seen this thread. wish i didnt. saw it once, thats by far enough.

BDR

First Grade
There is video on youtube if there are people who are that way inclined and want to see it.

applesauce

Bench
yowyeh.png

BigRedV

Juniors
Poor kid, really hope he can come back from that. Although a long way away half his battle is gonna be mentally being able to get back on it.

f**k me I'm derpish, watched the replay 5 times before i realised it was on the other leg, then i was like :eek:. Seriously though we've seen several cases where players fall awkwardly from leaping, but how the f**k does the ACTUAL BONE pop out the ankle from that seemingly innocuos fall. Will be a miserable year for this kid, following a dream last season after earning and winning in Test and QLD rep duties. IMO, that was up there with the most horrifying injuries in the NRL.

Zoggy

Juniors
I was horrified when I saw it. I have no idea what it feels like but my legs have been rubbery all night after seeing that

beads6

First Grade
Will be 18 months away from playing again I reckon. That is if he can come back at all. It looked pretty brutal.